Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Charles Manson

Is Charlie a chad

• Total voters
Marquis de Sade

Marquis de Sade

Major
★★★★★
I'm watching a documentary on Charlie manson. I know it was a different time back then. The summer of love and free sex.
Charlie was just a petty criminal that managed to start a cult and convince 17 foids to do whatever he wanted. He's pretty average looking and only 5'2. So whats his deal, is he a chad despite his height?
It seems like a bit of a waste tbh. If i had a harem of 17 bitches I'd of just stuck to the drug fuelled orgies and gied the murdering a miss. He took over dennis Wilson's house (beach boys) for a while so he had a chance to associate with famous musicans at one point and was obviously quite influential. He probably could of made some cash as a guru if he stuck with that rather than trying to start his race war. The cunt lived a fuller life in the few years he had his 'family' than most folk do in a lifetime.

He could slay due to his dark triad personality back then.

Dark triad + doable looks.

What happens when you take a psychopath normie in the 70-80s hippie culture and give him plenty of drugs and manipulation power.
He becomes Charles Manson.
His case is very similar to OSHO. Both profited the low IQ NPC coombrain of the hippies. JFL at normies and their muh enlightenment.