Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Charles Darwin must be rolling in his grave

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
IMG 20181203 184403

No matter how much of a truecel you're you mog all our early ancestors and cavemen to oblivion . And if 90% of people become beautiful it would no longer be beautiful, it will be considered ordinary. What is now considered normie was exceptional beauty 5000 years back. Only people regressing in beauty are foids and the ones progressing are man.

females are so low IQ. it wouldnt concern me at all if i saw her being raped or mutilated in an alley nor should it.

No matter how much of a truecel you're you mog all our early ancestors and cavemen to oblivion . And if 90% of people become beautiful it would no longer be beautiful, it will be considered ordinary. What is now considered normie was exceptional beauty 5000 years back. Only people regressing in beauty are foids and the ones progressing are man.

eh, you could argue ppl are becoming uglier. thousands of years ago people didnt have crooked teeth, narrow faces, beta faggot skulls but today's objective beauty standards accomodates for that. your average japanese bloke 2000 years ago wouldve mogged the best j-pop chink twink fag to andromeda and back.

Last edited:
Fat people are considered attractive in other countries because those are the places and times that people don’t have access to food. Being fat means you have access to resources which will show that you are capable of taking care of the next generation. In the modern western world almost no one is starving. Food is everywhere and we have a big problem with obesity. That’s why being fat is no longer attractive because almost anyone can get fat. Now you want to find someone who has self discipline and is willing to take care of their own body. Being fat leads to health problems and can cause miscarriages for females.

females are so low IQ. it wouldnt concern me at all if i saw her being raped or mutilated in an alley nor should it.
YIKIS !!! Cucktears look out !!! :y'all:

I feel worse seing a animal being tortured or slaughtered than a foid recieving any kind of torture.

Animals have innocent eyes and don't even understand what and why it's happening to them. Yeah, a foid doesn't know that either but they totally lack the innocence.

eh, you could argue ppl are becoming uglier. thousands of years ago people didnt have crooked teeth, narrow faces, beta faggot skulls but today's objective beauty standards accomodates for that. your average japanese bloke 2000 years ago wouldve mogged the best j-pop chink twink fag to andromeda and back.
The reversal only began after industrial revolution. When veta fags would get office hob to moneymaxx and buy a Stacy into marriage making semi or full beta fags. Rinse and repeat for 5 generation yoy have a whole litter of soy boys in 2018. But since the 80s as woman gained more and more sexual freedom their primitive instinct kicked in full gear to make up for the lost years. Today they marry the betas for the resources and fucks alpha behind their wageslaves back. But I would say the first speed up the Chaddening evolution of man faced was when we started farming and harvesting. Yet it wasn't as bad as industrial revolution+Abrahamic morals. And let's not forget at some point homosapiens were mogged and cuxked by neanderthals that's why European, Middle Eastern and some North Indian currues have high level of Neanderthals DNA.
Fat people are considered attractive in other countries because those are the places and times that people don’t have access to food. Being fat means you have access to resources which will show that you are capable of taking care of the next generation. In the modern western world almost no one is starving. Food is everywhere and we have a big problem with obesity. That’s why being fat is no longer attractive because almost anyone can get fat. Now you want to find someone who has self discipline and is willing to take care of their own body. Being fat leads to health problems and can cause miscarriages for females.
These low iq foids think food is sth to just consume. While men always see food as nutrition which you not only consume but also metabolize as energy and muscle. While foids store food we make use of food.

Last edited: