Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Charity sales cunts will always pick incels/ ugly guys to try and get money off them

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Every fucking time im in a mall just minding my own business wanting to go and buy what i need, theres always some random bullshit charity set up in the middle of the mall trying to reap people in to give money to them for some bullshit shitty cause which most of the time i think to myself... " why the fck should i care". and its always attractive females "working" at them.
These companies always pick the most attractive women so they can try to reap in easily lead men ( cuck men) and ugly males to give their bullshit sales charity pitch to and get easy money. ill say this, the companies are smart, but its disgusting taking advantage of men. There is no escaping these fuckers because its always in the middle where its set up so u have to walk past them. And from afar away my point stands because just before i walk past them i see the type of people they reel in and it makes me angry, and im always one of them. Thankfully im not easily lead, and i just make some bullshit thing up like " i already donate" and keep walking. But i feel bad for the ones who do get reeled in because they are so deprived of female attention

One lifefule that can be seen out of this is being able to " reject" a females "advances" and make these cunts feel like not everyone wants to talk to them. This might be a cope, but thats my cope i always get out of it that calms me down everytime i think about this shit

Literal legalised highwaymen

I've noticed the same, I remember whenever I'd walk through the city I could always guarantee they'd target me. I think they just assume ugly dudes are easy targets because they don't get a lot of attention, probably hoping you'll also be of a nervous disposition so they can put you into an awkward position where you feel obligated to hand over money so as not to be rude. I'd always just blank them entirely myself, particularly since I'd usually have my earbuds in so easy to just pretend I didn't hear them.
the only way to escape them is if you are in your work uniform, as they know its pointless to try and chat to you because they think u are going back to work/ going back from lunch break etc unfortunately for me, when i finish work most of the times these cunts are finished for the day too so i always get stuck with them when im just plain clothes

To be honest it did help me get out of my nervousness and taught me that you sometimes just have to be rude to people and tell them no, so it helped my anxiety dealing with it all the time. Still annoying as fuck though, even worse when they come at you any way even though they can tell you're trying to move away from them.
yea and thats why i hate having my inherent cucky "niceness/ dont be rude" attribute because my mind is telling me that im being a cunt "ignoring" them but in reality im doing myself a favor by ignoring these cunts