Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Charities and the homeless

FunkyMonk

FunkyMonk

Cope is false hope
★★
I rarely watch TV because there is so much bullshit shown on TV. But when I do watch TV when I eat, the amount of charity adverts are just so aggravating. They know how to guilt trip people into giving money to them. It's one big scam (like we didn't know), most of the top dogs are profiting out of it yet people are just roped into this scheme.

As for the homeless people, I used to give money to them but now I just say to them I don't carry cash. Fuck that shit, all this shit about God will bring you good luck when they got some cash, that's one major cope.

The homeless don't get the money from charities as they use most of it for admin costs aka paying the top dogs of the church this is why homelessness is getting worse.

Giving to the homeless is just enabling them.

It doesn't take much to become homeless these days...

If you follow the money, you'd be (not) that surprised where it goes.
It's a big business as the other scams.

Seems like a meme

Based :blackpill: .
All these so called non-profit organisations are full of shit.
A lot of scam/con artists are trying to pose as homeless. Fucking gypsies and such.
Homeless people are just using your money to buy crack or alcohol anyway.