Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Character for women is darktriad personality

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date

would normishits date transwomen?

• yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
When women say they want a man with a character what they really mean is they want a man who is dominant and will be agressive assertive and sociopathic towards other women and men
also forgive the random poll i forgot to delete it . It was for a thought experiment

Actually, when a woman says she wants a man with character she means she wants a good looking tall chad. Darktriad personality is only a plus

Actually, when a woman says she wants a man with character she means she wants a good looking tall chad. Darktriad personality is only a plus
i think that the character is the darktriad and the personality is the looks (halo effect) i see them as two seperate things

Recently I've came across some post that said "males are so desperate for sex they're even fucking transgenders"... Volcel if u wouldn't or nah?

Personally I'd never fuck a tranny. That's fucking gay.

Recently I've came across some post that said "males are so desperate for sex they're even fucking transgenders"... Volcel if u wouldn't or nah?

Personally I'd never fuck a tranny. That's fucking gay.
Nah man. You can't use volcel if you wouldn't on trannies that's retarded

No. I would not.
I heard some say really outlandish stuff starting with "volcel if u wouldn't". Honestly is it a crime to have standards? Am I volcel if I don't wanna fuck Romanian street hooker that will give me aids?

You aren’t volcel for not fucking tranny’s or land whales, they don’t fucking count.

I heard some say really outlandish stuff starting with "volcel if u wouldn't". Honestly is it a crime to have standards? Am I volcel if I don't wanna fuck Romanian street hooker that will give me aids?
Well if you have high standards and you're hypergamous, that's one thing and if that's the case, then yes, you're volcel. But if you can't find a girl who's your looksmatch or a few points below to voluntarily be with you without having to pay her then you're incel. Hookers, trannies, etc. don't count

Yes because they've been brainwashed into thinking that they should