Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chaosmaxxing

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
The earthquakes in Syria and Turkey have left many women destitute and there will be poor law enforcement coverage which makes it very easy for incels to rape women and get away with it. Especially if incels get together and form roving rape gangs. I mean they happen anyway, but it will be easier now.

there's no incels in syria. they have preserved a culture which restrains women's sexual agency and keeps them from whoring themselves to chad. and if that isn't enough, a guy could just get his parents to arrange a marriage for him.

there's no incels in syria. they have preserved a culture which restrains women's sexual agency and keeps them from whoring themselves to chad. and if that isn't enough, a guy could just get his parents to arrange a marriage for him.
Based and Muslimpilled

just done in secret then retard

The earthquakes in Syria and Turkey have left many women destitute and there will be poor law enforcement coverage which makes it very easy for incels to rape women and get away with it. Especially if incels get together and form roving rape gangs. I mean they happen anyway, but it will be easier now.
I just hope whores die and suffer

not happening sadly