Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chaos, Mayhem, And Collapse Of Entire Societies Appreciation Thread XI

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsthink:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fKL2g3d-8w

162720326158680600 1

162720326158680600 2

TerribleMediocreCurlew size restricted

Download

49d52b3094e5d47a89c33a079f5e3ada

Tumblr ngtc9yWZJK1tsf68ao2 r1 400

Tenor

23ee721cce8c2d39ef1627fea0ca23b4a7ca6be3 hq

BleakLimpingGoose max 1mb

Tenor 1

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelshmm:

Last edited:
Unfortunately it will not collapse the way you imagine it, but everyone would totally deserve it.

Unfortunately it will not collapse the way you imagine it, but everyone would totally deserve it.
Everybody thinks everything is just fine or normal until the barbarians start ramming through the locked gates of the city, thankfully this time around, the barbarians are already inside the city walls just waiting for when the arrow or beacon is lit on fire. :feelsdevil::feelshmm:

"But, but, but, it won't happen for many more years or decades, we still have the convenience of precious time." :feelsohh:

Sounds like the whimpering of old women in the market square of the agora gossiping amongst themselves not realizing the city is already surrounded outside the walls where the siege or great deluge is being prepped. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Last edited:
Everybody thinks everything is just fine or normal until the barbarians start ramming through the locked gates of the city, thankfully this time around, the barbarians are already inside the city walls just waiting for when the arrow or beacon is lit on fire. :feelsdevil::feelshmm:

"But, but, but, it won't happen for many more years or decades, we still have the convenience of precious time." :feelsohh:

Sounds like the whimpering of old women in the market square of the agora gossiping amongst themselves not realizing the city is already surrounded outside the walls. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelsclown::feelsEhh:

Your assessment of the situation is correct, but this collapse is more like a slow motion thing, just like the decay of Rome was also gradual process instead of one huge catastrophe.

Your assessment of the situation is correct, but this collapse is more like a slow motion thing, just like the decay of Rome was also gradual process instead of one huge catastrophe.
It started in the 1970s, we've already been through the slow-motion trainwreck for many decades prior, even before most of you here were born, or a twinkle in your mother's eyes, no, what happens now is the overnight impact and wretched wreck of humanity spilled forth where the mask of civility is dropped [perhaps permanently] to which the primitive evil beast of humanity [its true authentic ugly face] is shown for all the world to see in all its splendid magnificent horror. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::feelsclown:

Last edited:
It started in the 1970s, we've already been through the slow-motion trainwreck for many decades prior, even before most of you here were born, or a twinkle in your mother's eyes, no, what happens now is the overnight impact and wretched wreck of humanity spilled forth where the mask of civility is dropped [perhaps permanently] to which the primitive evil beast of humanity [its true authentic ugly face] is shown for all the world to see in all its splendid magnificent horror. :feelsEhh::feelsdevil::feelsclown:
I hope you're right.

I hope you're right.
I'm usually right about these things most of the time, I have a very good track record, I like to see myself as the blind hooded leper whose eyes are white as snow, but to which visions of impending doom, annihilation, or disaster are attracted to me like moths to a candlelight flame. :feelsdevil::feelsclown::feelshmm:

In all honesty, I don't know why, always has been. :feelsjuice:

Tiresias

Last edited: