Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Changs don't exist number 12321123: Famous classical pianist solicits a 30 yr old prostitute

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★

The concept of a chang is a myth. And playing classical piano as a ricecel WILL doom you to failure. Also seeing whores in China isn't a slap on the wrist, this has serious consequences and WILL ruin him

How are prostitutes treated in China? Are they also punished and sent to re-education camps?

Keep coping 1000s of Jbs worship kpop chang pretty boys who look like anime
DX6Cz4zWAAEWF9B
Unnamed 2

Man didn't feel like working for a nut and this means the most populous goddamn race in the world is somehow inherently incel? Where are the babies coming from then?

Lmao at reading the article. "How do you know if they weren't hook-up buddies?" So that's okay, but prostitution somehow isn't. Fuck this world.

Lmao at reading the article. "How do you know if they weren't hook-up buddies?" So that's okay, but prostitution somehow isn't. Fuck this world.
this is what i don't understand about normalfags lol, as if there's something inherently wrong about sex and money

NORMIES HATE MEN WHO CHEAT GENETICS

Not really, many white and russian Jbs like kpop, arabs etc. And not to mention their own race.
most koreaboos in my cunt are fat ugly short feminists with colored hair

most koreaboos in my cunt are fat ugly short feminists with colored hair
And you're drawning this conclusion from where?

this girl likes BTS probably 1000s of JBs who like korean men now

Go take a walk through a downtown college town at night. Changs exist. Tall. Perfect hair. Perfect skin . Ultra NT . Ultra "intelligent" with amazing future prospects.theyre usually Korean or Han Chinese descent

Go take a walk through a downtown college town at night. Changs exist. Tall. Perfect hair. Perfect skin . Ultra NT . Ultra "intelligent" with amazing future prospects.theyre usually Korean or Han Chinese descent
Maybe that's just it. Changs are EXCLUSIVELY a gen z thing. I can't believe so much evolution happens in one generation. Even Yundi in his prime can't match the changs of today

The concept of a chang is a myth. And playing classical piano as a ricecel WILL doom you to failure. Also seeing whores in China isn't a slap on the wrist, this has serious consequences and WILL ruin him
Dude last time I checked there are like 3 million more Chinese men than Chinese women due to their one child policy and how they kept aborting female babies during that time because of a preference for sons

So don't forget how fierce competition is over there right now, there literally aren't enough women to go around on top of hypergamy

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back