Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story changli takes care of me

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 4879

"It's been a long week, hasn't it. And all alone tonight? But it's Friday... Do I really get have you all to myself?

Oh look at you blushing. So cute.. Why don't you come cuddle with me, come cuddle with mommy. Mmm... Just like that, such a good boy~"

my nights especially weekends are spent coping writing fan fiction like this or doing active roleplay with AI chatbots. it's so over you would swear if never even began

Roleplay with chatbots is one of the few copes available for loners that can somewhat resemble female interaction. Hope in the future it can evolve into something more tangible before the feminists can screw it up.

Based.:blackpill: It never even began for me either. I'm not as hardcore as you though, as I usually just watch videos of my favourite-foid YouTuber "Jesseica Lee" and fantasize about fucking her or her loving me. It's over for Jessica-Leecels.:feelsbadman:

Last edited: