Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Changing my mind about sub6 rule

• Thread starter Deleted member 6214
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 6214

Self-banned
-
I've always believed in sub6 rule instead of sub8 rule but recently I've started to change my mind. I think I now believe in sub7 rule (7 being chadlite territory).

This is because I don't think it is possible for any woman to truly love a man who is 6/10 or less. You're more likely to find the cure for cancer on a cereal box than you are to find any foid (0-10 PSL) who can actually love a sub7 male for life. If you want a woman to love you for life then you must be 7+/10. Every morning when she wakes up she must be grateful for how good looking her man is and she'll fight to keep him.

Brutal no replypill

cope. sub 9 is law

I've always believed in sub6 rule instead of sub8 rule but recently I've started to change my mind. I think I now believe in sub7 rule (7 being chadlite territory).

This is because I don't think it is possible for any woman to truly love a man who is 6/10 or less. You're more likely to find the cure for cancer on a cereal box than you are to find any foid (0-10 PSL) who can actually love a sub7 male for life. If you want a woman to love you for life then you must be 7+/10. Every morning when she wakes up she must be grateful for how good looking her man is and she'll fight to keep him.
sub7 I dont think so , sub8 is more according to reality

Yes I agree. Sub-7 pill for a true relationship, but sub-5 pill for the ability to have casual sex once or twice a month with foids.