Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Changing eye color

• Thread starter Deleted member 11032
  • Start date
Tfw you want red eyes:cryfeels:

Changing eye color will not make you ascend. Bones matter, not soft tissue.

Josef Mengele did some work in this area some 70 years ago, and I don´t think its a safe procedure.

Tfw you want red eyes:cryfeels:

Anything is better than brown eyes

Blue, Amber or Green eyes only look good if they are really stunning

Most blueeyed boasting cunts only have ugly Shark Grey eyes

I've heard of that and saw a video on a guy called Rodrigo Alves. I'd do it but the fact that it's described as a needle going into the eye is the one thing I wouldn't have the courage to do.

it's all about the bones, eye color is cope although it can be a slight boost if you're already good looking.

No point in taking that laser surgery if you are actually truecel. The biggest change you are going to see is people noticing your eye color has changed. Which is cringe because normies hate looksmaxxing (they say if you don't possess a trait naturally, you don't deserve to have it through an operation)

I hate blue eyes, I like my brown eyes. I wouldn't want them any other color. I associate blue eyes with weakness.

unless you already are a chadlite, it shouldnt be your priority

My eyes are fucking yellow

Blue, Amber or Green eyes only look good if they are really stunning

Most blueeyed boasting cunts only have ugly Shark Grey eyes

cope

there's a photoshop of Meeks with brown eyes. Makes him look like a low-tier normie.

The virgin brown eyes (me) vs the Chad blue eyes

cope

there's a photoshop of Meeks with brown eyes. Makes him look like a low-tier normie.

Meeks eyes are definitely more blue than your average blue eyed guy, he's a half black guy so it's just a halo effet

Changing eye color sounds interesting but it would be probably too expensive

i want eyes which are stunning in every Lightning, not some dead Grey eyes

Some before and after shots:

Top tier results tbh. I'm impressed. Another procedures on my list when I moneymaxx. Lifefuel tbh @VirtueSignaller
No point in taking that laser surgery if you are actually truecel. The biggest change you are going to see is people noticing your eye color has changed. Which is cringe because normies hate looksmaxxing (they say if you don't possess a trait naturally, you don't deserve to have it through an operation)
Normies are dumb as fuck. And let's be honest most of us incels here aren't exactly memorable. The only people who'd noticed my new color would be my parents.

Worried about being a colorcel? Being a blindcel is infinitely worse to your SMV.

Worried about being a colorcel? Being a blindcel is infinitely worse to your SMV.
this technique has had zero complications so far. Plus it's located in Europe where shit like this is highly regulated unlike Turkey, Thailand etc.

there was some post about a foid turning blind after the surgery

I like my eye colour

the risk of complications is waaaay too high for me to even consider this.

colored contacts are a waaaaaaaay better option

edit: looks like they use a much safer method than implants(most common), still colored contacts ftw.

i could honestly see an eye color change being a massive halo if you're ethnic.

Last edited:
I have green eyes that look really nice if there's loads of light on it like a flash photo, but they're hazel normally.