Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Changed My Mind On Height vs Face

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I always defended the height against face but its now changing. I think 5'7 turbochadlet slays foids while tallfags rot. We have tallcels in this forum but not chadlets. Height only matters if you have normie face or ugly face.

This so much. Toilets are repulsed by ugly tallfags.

5"7 is short if you are in a white country. It is short for a man, but just about tall for a woman. Most women, even the taller ethnicities, are under 5"7. Being tall only has its advantages when the guy has an at least average face. Being ugly is intimidating itself, but being tall and ugly is like being big and intimidating (dangerous). Height is the base number while face is the multiplier.

I always defended the height against face but its now changing. I think 5'7 turbochadlet slays foids while tallfags rot. We have tallcels in this forum but not chadlets. Height only matters if you have normie face or ugly face.
They slay yes, but they'll still be seen as a joke since they're manlets.

Doesn't matter as long as you go er

if you say your 6'5 thats okay,
but if you post your 10/10 chad face your banned.
So we don't know if their are chadlets here

Face=fate
Without face there is no life.