Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] Change the forum name to cucks.is

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
Too many users on here claiming to be incels, but not living the incel lifestyle. Inceldom is more than just a state of being. Your whole universe needs to revolve around inceldom or else you are just as cucked as the normies.

If the moderators do not ban all the bluepillers (937 right now) from this forum then I will leave and never return. Not going to have my time wasted posting on a bluepillers safe space.

I already have the plans in motion for a real incel forum. Kirbycels.net. Estimated 2500 users to register on day one. Only truecels who live, breathe and feel the blackpill will be allowed to post.

I wish all the users here good luck when this forum inevitably gets shut down due to lack of real incels and blackpills. Some of you may even be lucky enough to register an account on my forum.

Only truecels who live, breathe and feel the blackpill will be allowed to post.
On my forum, only truecels who steam, fume, vaporize, smoke, and even boil the blackpill will be allowed.

Last edited:
cucked for saying that and making this thread

Allow me to join. :blackpill:

Animecel2D for mod. Ban all the cucks.

this forum shoudl be called Glowie.is

Too many users on here claiming to be incels, but not living the incel lifestyle. Inceldom is more than just a state of being. Your whole universe needs to revolve around inceldom or else you are just as cucked as the normies.

If the moderators do not ban all the bluepillers (937 right now) from this forum then I will leave and never return. Not going to have my time wasted posting on a bluepillers safe space.

I already have the plans in motion for a real incel forum. Kirbycels.net. Estimated 2500 users to register on day one. Only truecels who live, breathe and feel the blackpill will be allowed to post.

I wish all the users here good luck when this forum inevitably gets shut down due to lack of real incels and blackpills. Some of you may even be lucky enough to register an account on my forum.
i'll join ya if you let me

Too many users on here claiming to be incels, but not living the incel lifestyle.
Read my name I am a truecel living in a shithole for a country. Even curryfoids don't acknowledge my existence.Every day when I look at mirror and see my face I want to put a shotgun in my mouth and blow my brains out is this enough incel lifestyle for you?

this forum shoudl be called Glowie.is

Probably, lmfao. I feel like I'm walking on eggshells every time I browse this site now thanks to the MSM's portrayal of incels. I try to take measures to hide my digital footprint, but nothing is foolproof.

Looking forward to bombard Kirby cels with my high IQ high octane Bible sized researches and studies I've spent countless sleepless nights working on and elevate it to the heights this forum could never reach.:yes:

Looking forward to bombard Kirby cels with my high IQ high octane Bible sized researches and studies I've spent countless sleepless nights working on and elevate it to the heights this forum could never reach.:yes:

You

Will tiffs mom be worshipped on kirbycels.net or tiff

Get at least a yellow Rank, then Talk

Fucking kek