Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chang speaks 10 languages

Quite impressive, though not shocking for people of his stock.

Quite impressive, though not shocking for people of his stock.
True, his class starts off with high INT which makes them usually lean toward an academic build.

His pronunciation is perfect from the languages I am familiar with. This is impressive.

It is simply not feasible to be proficiently multilinguistic however.

It is likely that he has rehearsed these lines to perfection, and it is possible he has a basic (A1) understanding of several languages, but to be proficient in more than two languages simultaneously is a herculean task, while not proved to be impossible, has never been achieved by a standard measurement of linguistic proficiency.

inb4 you have an anecdote of someone that speaks 3 languages, and two of which are nominally different, but nearly identical; i.e. spanish and italian.

Last edited:
It is likely that he has rehearsed these lines to perfection, and it is possible he has a basic (A1) understanding of several languages
True, my pronunciation and proficiency in English and French was so much better when I had well rehearsed before exams but irl I always made more mistakes and spoke with a stronger German accent.

Yeah, but does he know what „based“ means?

Error 404: Chang not found

It is over. American and English people are extremely low-iq compared to the rest of the eduacted world.

White people used to be thought as the most intelligent race.
I thought english was the hardest language to learn

It is simply not feasible to be proficiently multilinguistic however.
What do you mean? I can speak three languages perfectly fine and Spanish at a lower level. I guess you have to explain what you mean by feasible because multilingual means that you can speak at least two different languages and like half of the world's population can do that.

Looks like a normie or a cuck to me.

The only language women speak is chad only

What do you mean? I can speak three languages perfectly fine and Spanish at a lower level. I guess you have to explain what you mean by feasible because multilingual means that you can speak at least two different languages and like half of the world's population can do that.
There is a common idea online that polyglots can be sufficiently knowledgeable of several languages at once, it is a naïve assumption that does not consider the limits of what is feasibly achievable.

Gifted individuals with a dedication to language mastery can learn a few languages at once, and while they can be understood there is always a lack of proficiency that will separate them from native speakers.

The guy in this video, has perfect pronunciation from the languages I am familiar with, which is unusual, it is more likely that these lines are rehearsed. It is impressive, I will not take that from him, but many people are left with the impression that this is evidence that an individual can learn as many as 10 languages and be simultaneously proficient in these languages.

People that claim to speak 5 languages may be able to hold very basic conversations, and so it isn't wrong to say they speak several languages, but if they were forced to use all 5 languages with the proficiency expected of a native speaker, or long time resident, they would not succeed.

The Rice in the video is Desperately Coping TBH

chang LOL