Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chang POV

Just be tall Chang theory

Also not a single white roastie in the comments, only ethnics. Ricetax is brutal :incel:

Tallfags really think they’re the main characters of this world :feelsUgh:

7.3 million views of a tallfag walking and looking around.

This is the content that entertains foids these days. :feelstastyman:

Cut off his legs

Tallnigger concentration camps, when?!?!

Death to tallfags :feelsree:

He brags about his height in every single video. His youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/@190cm-lindow/

You can't make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Looney Tunes Fall GIF by Looney Tunes World of Mayhem

Wild that he looks and acts like a giant in Asia, and he’s only 190cm. He’s also a fucking beanpole too.

I guess that’s just Asia. America has faggots like the

>My 7’1” Life
Ginger dude instead

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/cuz3O_iZlSU?feature=shared

At least that’s somewhat more interesting than a dude the size of Mr. Krabs’ voice actor parading around like he’s the tallest dude on Earth.

Wild that he looks and acts like a giant in Asia, and he’s only 190cm. He’s also a fucking beanpole too.
I think he's using filters to make himself look taller, his proportions look straight up unnatural :feelshaha:

Also not a single white roastie in the comments, only ethnics. Ricetax is brutal :incel:
He looks skinny, weak and unhealthy. I showed his channel to my sister and she called him effete. Mayo roasties prefer strong muscular guys.

"190cm BOY" wtf is that name jfl :feelskek:

I think he's using filters to make himself look taller, his proportions look straight up unnatural :feelshaha:
Go Ahead Yes GIF

I can believe it’s real considering he’s a bugman that got stretched like laffy taffy. He’s exactly what I mean when I say “artificially tall” men. He’s not big, just long. He has a stretched appearance. Fisherian Selection at work. Women only care that his eyes are 6’0” off the ground. The method with which he got there doesn’t matter.

I knew a white dude that looked like him, but he was 6’5”. He was also gay jfl.

POV: you just took a shower and have a good personality

It's not POV because you're seeing it either from the front or back.

That’s bixnood irl

but r/short told me that women prefer alpha short kings :worryfeels:

He looks skinny, weak and unhealthy. I showed his channel to my sister and she called him effete. Mayo roasties prefer strong muscular guys.
Your sister is masturbating to him right now