Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chang gets rejected by Swedish Becky.

you know sometimes when i see this i just want to believe redpillers who say that foids will reject your cold approach because they are afraid in public but then slide into your DMs afterwards so nobody could judge them

you know sometimes when i see this i just want to believe redpillers who say that foids will reject your cold approach because they are afraid in public but then slide into your DMs afterwards so nobody could judge them
Tbh. It's the Chang's fault, even white chadlites like joe Frazer got rejected in Sweden. Wtf is he doing there?

Swedish cunts give loose pussy energy vibes

Bloody hell, if this 1% rice is struggling it just shows how bad it is for rice

With tall they always mean atleast a foot taller than them
That's for Normies, but this is a chang his face should make up for it. Just shows there's no such thing as a "Chang". All changs are mostly mixed.

That's for Normies, but this is a chang his face should make up for it. Just shows there's no such thing as a "Chang". All changs are mostly mixed.
She wouldn't mind his face and small pp that much if only he would tower over her. Height is law