Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chang beats up white guy with aisan wife for hitting his r8

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
He was just defending his property. I don't see the problem if he had killed him

All I saw was a jbw norwooder kick a change lanklets ass? Was the Chang kicking the other guys ass before?

What a fucking whigger.

Lol at him assaulting someone for kicking his car.

lol at the guy tackling him

Why do normies act like this?

i wish i wasnt a small defenseless twink

I can't believe my eyes how MasterFaggot looksmaxxed HARD.

Supporting Carrie Lam is even more delusional, CCP shills are literal simps.
CCP is the only hope for ricecels. Eventually they'll genetically engineer the future generations of ricemen into blond blue-eyed Chads.

Rich peoples problems.

CCP is the only hope for ricecels. Eventually they'll genetically engineer the future generations of ricemen into blond blue-eyed Chads.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

The CCP doesn't give a fuck about any of us, it's a gang of kleptocrats whose sons and daughters use their parents' ill-gotten wealth to party in Mayfair and Manhattan while everyone else rots.

Supporting Carrie Lam is even more delusional, CCP shills are literal simps.
how about somewhere in between, you can acknowledge the ppl inpower are incompetent while the rioters are literal off the rockers teenagers /millenial venting their pent up anger brought about by their failure of a life and inability to afford a decent house. No way you can persuade me repeatedly wrecking mass transit and cake shops/malls are not antifa like rioting behaviors, if they are so bout it bout it they should go directly at carrie lam or whoever chinese officials instead of fucking with other civilians or ppl with opposing views. Hows beating up pro china boomers helping the democratic progress of china while none of the highest ranked officials get touched at all?

Last edited:
And of course it wouldn't be America without some worldstar faggot chimping in the background.

It’s @PPEcel (rich and rice and Chang)

He was just defending his property. I don't see the problem if he had killed him

Tbh. There are people who have died just for trespassing on people's property.

To be fair though, the punishment has to fit the crime. I don't think the ass-whooping the chang gave this mayo was enough, but killing him is, well, overkill.

Rich peoples problems.

I wouldn't be so sure about his wealth. East Asians have a thing about fancy cars. They could live in a literal box, but their car will give you the impression they're ballin' in Beverly Hills.

its not just ccp, hongkong is recognized by no nation or authority as a country in the entire universe.
I know, sadly the anglos gave it to the CCP, hence CCPpill.
Tbh. There are people who have died just for trespassing on people's property.

To be fair though, the punishment has to fit the crime. I don't think the ass-whooping the chang gave this mayo was enough, but killing him is, well, overkill.
Any excuse to go ER is good enough reason tbh

Last edited:
Not okay that he said the N word