Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chang and Roastie met at age 12 and travel the world together (Lifefuel for ricecels?)

honestly the best chance ricecels can get are with white girls. they’re the most willing and it’s even better if they like kpop

That Chang lives the dream.

Also strong blackpill of Just Be First the theory that is too blackpill for even many members here.

To quote myself in the other thread:

Stacy here is quickly starting to mean "average as fuck white girl".

Also, where the fuck are they getting the money for this shit? Who wanna bet that the Chang has rich parents?

He funds the trip (and everything else). That's how her brain cope.

The Chang-blackpill is BIG blackpill to many incels I've noticed
instead of face it acknowledge it many simply would rather ignore, pretend as if it wasn't there

it's a funny phenomena as these same cucks seem willing and ready to embrace Tyrone-blackpills
my theory is that Jewish media brainwashing works SO well, that even it works very well with incels. Tyrone is what they have been fed in the media so they can deal with it, Chang they have not however, the blackpill is too raw for them