Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chances are that if you see a happy marriage that actually lasts

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
The wife was a virgin before she got with her husband.

True tbh, or if he's Chad, but even Chad's not guaranteed a good marriage

sub8 man marrying non virgin = 99% chance to end up in dead bedroom or divorce

We all know the answer to gender roles just look at your grandparents they were probably together 40+ years mine 53 years. Succes doing that today.

Unnamed

less pre marital sex = more of a happy marriage

True tbh, or if he's Chad, but even Chad's not guaranteed a good marriage

sub8 man marrying non virgin = 99% chance to end up in dead bedroom or divorce
If she got with the guy in the first place there was something desirable in her eyes unless it was a curry arranged marriage. These hoes be getting with late teens/early 20's Chad's though when they're 12 or 13 & the bar is set that other men need to beat, she thinks it's love, he just wants to bang a virgin for dick conquest. The guy that wants her for life is either invisible or a creep until he's in his 30's with a good career & she has a litter of children & got fat, won't stop the bitch wanting an open relationship or bull though.

We all know the answer to gender roles just look at your grandparents they were probably together 40+ years mine 53 years. Succes doing that today.

Whores make life miserable.

The wife was a virgin before she got with her husband.
The only successful normie looksmatched couple I know is like that. She was a virgin, he was her first boyfriend. They've been together forever and love each other (apparent irl), she loves cooking for him

My dad was volcel cuz no sex till marriage for him and my mom I assume wasn’t virgin tbh. That ended in 2009 so it lends credence to this theory

The only successful normie looksmatched couple I know is like that. She was a virgin, he was her first boyfriend. They've been together forever and love each other (apparent irl), she loves cooking for him
The more dicks a woman receives the further from long term happiness she strays & the more demands are put upon the next suitor.