Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chance at pussy for us all?

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
So I remember reading somewhere a while back about grinder,(yes the gay app) and how this guy fucked transgender guys. I've never used the app before but he said you could seek out transgender guys, which are basically larping females, and they are easy. If my memory serves me right he got a lot of poontang from it too.

Just find a girl larping as a guy!!!

Homos and trannies and those who fuck them will burn in hell forever.

why is it always maycels who come up with the gayest shit.

OH WAIT, MAYCELS = GAYCELS

brahhh come on, if you find a girl larping as a guy and she still looks like a girl it's literally free game. We're all easily volcel cause of that

Transgender guy = a guy with a pussy.
IMG-2803.jpg

images

shawn%20stinson2.jpg

Bruh. Fucking a trans man early in transition, or isn't on T is literally banging a down to earth girl. You can smash and pass, just using proper pronouns and then fucking ditch. You're a volcel beta if you won't smash a cute girl with a short haircut.

Funny you say that actually, in reality EVEN TRANNIES GET AS MUCH ATTENTION AS FEMALES.

JFL if you think the MtF from across the town isn't getting HUNDREDS of messages per day. In fact, they even have fwbs.
Some even find Chad.

It's COMPLETELY over.

TFW get mogged by FtM.

just fuck a guy in a wig up the ass bro

Even trannies don't want incels even if they can't get pregnant...sorry OP

Funny you say that actually, in reality EVEN TRANNIES GET AS MUCH ATTENTION AS FEMALES.

JFL if you think the MtF from across the town isn't getting HUNDREDS of messages per day. In fact, they even have fwbs.
Some even find Chad.

It's COMPLETELY over.
You gotta find the low value ones who are just getting started with transition, and larp like you know them n shit.

TFW get mogged by FtM.
Holy fuck, dude, 90% are more masculine and attractive than me. Why? How is this possible? Why is life so unfair that men with actual vaginas have a higher SMV than me?
FUUUUUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

You gotta find the low value ones who are just getting started with transition, and larp like you know them n shit.

No lmao. Just no. First of all, they're not easy to find IRL to begin with. Second, any one of them who posts on Cuckit or any other site will STILL get BOMBARDED from guys telling "her" how beautiful "she" is and all that jazz.

Trust me, they'll never want you. Not only for the fact that many have fucked up sex drives and only want orbiters, but the fact that much better looking, taller and buffer guys are eyeing "her" as well.

Holy fuck, dude, 90% are more masculine and attractive than me. Why? How is this possible? Why is life so unfair that men with actual vaginas have a higher SMV than me?
FUUUUUCK :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

We're low T, brother.

Transgender guy = a guy with a pussy.
IMG-2803.jpg

images

shawn%20stinson2.jpg

Lmao please. Most people openly trans are that, because they don't blend into society as their identified gender. Not every trans man is fucking Buck angel, you fucking defeatist mentality cuck. Visit R/F2M for debunk if that's your reasoning. The top posts might be chad lite manlet cuntbois, but the majority of posters have huge melons and a fat pussy.
We're low T, brother.

Might as well be trap. You'll get open minded lesbian pussy. Otherwise you're volcel.

Lmao please. Most people openly trans are that, because they don't blend into society as their identified gender. Not every trans man is fucking Buck angel, you fucking defeatist mentality cuck. Visit R/F2M for debunk if that's your reasoning. The top posts might be chad lite manlet cuntbois, but the majority of posters have huge melons and a fat pussy.

Might as well be trap. You'll get open minded lesbian pussy. Otherwise you're volcel.
>being called a cuck for not being into trans man
JFL. It's illogical. Why the fuck a trans man would like to get fuck in the pussy like a woman? Pretty much all of them are into girls. If you are so sure about your theory, just run a experiment and post pics of these "feminine" trans men.

>being called a cuck for not being into trans man
JFL. It's illogical. Why the fuck a trans man would like to get fuck in the pussy like a woman? Pretty much all of them are into girls. If you are so sure about your theory, just run a experiment and post pics of these "feminine" trans men.

I will do it. Keeps me busy during LDAR.

Why do most think trannies want to fuck ugly males?

These people are among the worst with obsessing over their appearance. They've received validation boosts simply for being "female". What makes you think they want to be mingled with us genetic shit again?

fking lol. trannies r extremely rare, and they wudnt be on a gay app where 99% of users will ignore them, because they are looking for guys that look like guys.

but if ur not convinced,how about u go fk a tranny to prove ur point?