Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [CHALLENGE] You have a choice! If you learn any of the following 3 languages you will ascend. Will you do it? Which one will you chose?

Which option will you chose?

• Total voters
NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Professional rotter
★★★★★
If you learn any of the following languages you are guaranteed to ascend somehow, you don't need to know how. The languages you can choose from are the following:

1. Chechen
- I heard Chechens dislike it if you can't speak their language fluently and even native Chechens don't DARE to speak Chechen in public if its not perfect, so as you can see nothing short of perfection will be accepted. This language sounds cool and its hard to learn because of its complex grammar and tongue twisting pronunciation so this will definitely be a challenge. If you manage to learn this language up to fluency you will extend your lifespan by a couple of years on top of becoming a sexually succesful man. If you make the mistake of speaking bad Chechen to a Chechen person however, you die a painful death, its guaranteed by God himself. Chechen is one of my personal favourites on this short list

2. Hebrew
- The challenge here is to learn Hebrew up to C2 or native level which is not going to be easy at all if you don't already speak a Semitic language. If you learn Hebrew up to fluency you will ascend in no time. A bonus power you unlock is being able to understand the secret scriptures of the Jewish Elites. The downside is because it is more commonly spoken than the other languages on the list, your lifespan will shorten by 50 years but you will still be a Chad

3. Sentinelese
- Do I need to even say anything for this one. This is the hardest language to learn because there is no information about it anywhere. The only way you can come closer to learning this language is if you visit the Sentinelese which is going to be an insanely difficult challenge, may I say even impossible. For this language you are guaranteed to morph into a gigachad and extend your lifespan up to unspeakable numbers if you do manage to succesfully learn it atleast up to a conversational level. If you fail however, you simply die freeing you from the suffering forever. Will you do it? Are you able to pull this off?

Are you willing to take on this challenge. Which language will you choose?

Last edited:
What would you choose if Chechen made you risk getting tortured by a Chechen gang if you end up messing up the pronunciation or grammar. Would you still choose that option?

@Ubermenschvirtues
Pronunciation isn't that hard. Depends how much ascend, if like salludon then yes

What would you choose if Chechen made you risk getting tortured by a Chechen gang if you end up messing up the pronunciation or grammar. Would you still choose that option?

@Ubermenschvirtues
I still would since that outcome would motivate me to become perfect in it

I still would since that outcome would motivate me to become perfect in it
Makes sense. That would motivate me aswell. And what do you think about Sentinelese in this scenario? Would you try your luck at planning a risky journey to become a gigachad demigod if you manage to learn the language and communicate with the locals

Makes sense. That would motivate me aswell. And what do you think about Sentinelese in this scenario? Would you try your luck at planning a risky journey to become a gigachad demigod if you manage to learn the language and communicate with the locals
I'm not risking that journey

Irish Japanese grey alien hybrid or gtfo

Last edited: