Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Challenge to postmaxxers

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Who is gonna be the best postmaxxer in terms of quality? Tbh ive seen some of you and at some point it kinda is diminishing returns, *cough brettyboy,cough*
No one will remember someone who only posts 0/10 effort posts. You guys are all together in one big blurr of low quality post maxxers
I wanna see who can postmaxx while still having a decent standard.

Postmaxxes me. XD

Who is gonna be the best postmaxxer in terms of quality? Tbh ive seen some of you and at some point it kinda is diminishing returns, *cough brettyboy,cough*
No one will remember someone who only posts 0/10 effort posts. You guys are all together in one big blurr of low quality post maxxers
I wanna see who can postmaxx while still having a decent standard.
I have seen nothing but the opposite tbh

Hehe sorry mate, good to see you post good stuff in inceldom discussion then!
The postmaxxing here sometimes get too redicolous you gotta admit that
Like I said, it’s off topic section so I personally see no big deal about post maxing in the section, wether it’s low effort post wise or not when with that in the mix, you don’t get to choose your screen name colours and have to reach a certain amount of posts for different screen name colours.

This is like a cat and mouse between postmaxxers

Each of them has to postmaxx the other without knowing the quality of the other's thread or post. And the first one whose postmaxx is more will have the most posts. Postmaxxers are so much fun...

Bretty Boy: "Valiant Virgin, I will postmaxx and mog you!"
Valiant Virgin: "Bretty Boy, I will postmaxx and mog you!"
Both in unison: "I am... postmaxxing justice!"

Last edited:
I've stopped postmaxxing.
Now 70% genuine posts
30% shitposts

Thats why i dont postmaxx its so useless u arent getting anywhere or anything :feelstrash:

Hehe sorry mate, good to see you post good stuff in inceldom discussion then!
The postmaxxing here sometimes get too ridiculous you gotta admit that

True. I usually only post when i think i can add something of value. That being said, sometimes iam just bored and post for the sake of posting.

I don't think I have ever intentionally postmaxxed, post count mogs me

Gimme post counts pls

Postmaxxing is good because under 10k is postlet

I don't understand what to post in order to postmaxx. I think of posting 200-400 posts per day but the maximum I could go is 60-80 posts per day, though I usually post 20-40 posts per day.