Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [ Challenge ] Rate me out of 10

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
So I will describe my physical features and I would like to get a rating based on the descriptions:

Face:
1. Hair
- brown curly hair(afro or relatively close to being an afro, doesn't 100% fit my face(looks comical)
- hairline receeding since recently

2. Skin
- oily, too light for my phenotype, caramel undertones, tans easier than white skin, acne but not very sever, looks a bit unwashed and dirty

3. Ears
- slightly too low set, the left ear resembles Hamzas ear but its not as severely deformed as his

4. Nose
- mesorhyne, like a hybrid between dinarid and negroid but much closer to dinarid(its hard to explain without a photo)

5. Eye area
- This one is quite complicated to explain. They look a bit like the eyes of the football player Neymar but a bit more cuckish/preyish if that makes sense(its hard to explain), my eyes are hazelish green but slightly more green in color

6. Mouth area
- narrow, crowded mildly crooked teeth, medium sized lips, can't grow a beard

7. Jawline and cheeks
- Not too recessed but also not ideal,
- maxilla: not ideal
- gonial angle: mediocre but closer to sub 5, if that makes sense at all
- cheekbones: slightly low set

Body
- hips almost as wide as my shoulders
- mild pectus excavatum
- small torso, slightly longer legs
- skinny limbs, big hands
- approximately 5'10 in height(178,1 cm)
- dick size: 6,70 - 6,80 inches long when errect if I can remember correctly, Im not sure about the girth

Conlusion
-How would I describe my overall looks? Well, I can describe it as following:
Skysports neymar psg 6059202

I look kind of like Neymar without a beard, with a worse frame, slightly taller height, slightly different eyebrows but still similar to his, slightly worse mouth area, similar eyes, more dinarid nose(slightly leaning towards negroid), worse smaller low set ears and pretty much identical hair, similar skin tone but slightly lighter

What would you rate me out of 10?

@Jason Voorhees
@DarkStar
@comradespiderman29
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@VideoGameCoper

Not sure who else to tag...

beat tf outta you in zg dont fw me lil muttcel

Failed normie

5.5/10

You might mogg me slightly.