Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Challenge for ITcucks

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Look at this picture and say with a straight face that beauty is subjective:

wXWOIJy.jpeg

Do you really think there is even a single straight female who thinks the left guy is more sexually attractive than the right guy? Can you really delude yourself that much?

They won't respond and if they do, they'll just say, "I know a guy therefore your argument is invalid" or "I'm a woman and the short guy is hotter than the tall guy" or something along those lines. Don't engage with IT, they don't think logically only emotionally.

They won't respond and if they do, they'll just say, "I know a guy therefore your argument is invalid" or "I'm a woman and the short guy is hotter than the tall guy" or something along those lines. Don't engage with IT, they don't think logically only emotionally.
I just wanna see how far their delusion goes. Without lying to themselves even they have to admit the right guy is superior in every single way.

muh different cultures have different beauty standards (tee hee only applies to women)

They will just use 'an exception from the rule' argument. If 1 woman out of 3.5 billion women finds the guy on the left more attractive, therefore "Yez, beAuTy Iz suBjektiFF"

They will just use 'an exception from the rule' argument. If 1 woman out of 3.5 billion women finds the guy on the left more attractive, therefore "Yez, beAuTy Iz suBjektiFF"
it will be something along "well I'm a woman and I would take the asian guy IF [usuall bullshit about basic hygiene and personality, as if the tall guy is an utter chimp]"

it will be something along "well I'm a woman and I would take the asian guy IF [usuall bullshit about basic hygiene and personality, as if the tall guy is an utter chimp]"

Or that, too. Fucking imbeciles.

No, personality is more important!
(It was a joke.)

Ask IT foids if they were given the choice of being forced to have sex with the manlet, or be choked to death by the Chad, which would they prefer.

ded srs u get mogged by that deathnic? It's over for you.

Tbh he mogs my hairline to the distance between proxi centauri and our solar system.

Trying to blackpill an ITfag is like trying to teach calculus to a baboon. The coping mechanisms in their brain are so strong that they simply can’t accept the reality of the blackpill no matter how hard they try.

Listening to what foids say is a waste of time. They will just lie and say they find him attractive, but you know they'd never fuck the guy on the left in real life

Ask IT foids if they were given the choice of being forced to have sex with the manlet, or be choked to death by the Chad, which would they prefer.
Bluepilled if you don't know the real answer

CucktardTears won't touch this