Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment [CHALLENGE] Brag without getting banned

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
I will start: I held hands with a girl, but that was when I was 6 years old so it doesn't count

How about you? Try to brag without getting banned

Should have posted this in The Lounge tbh

8 years ago, a foid said my hair is soft.

I will start: I held hands with a girl, but that was when I was 6 years old so it doesn't count

Seriously get lost moggrr
Foids hates me even in elementary school I was getting in trouble for pulling hair of girls fucki my sluts reported on me

I got a compliment on my eyebrows in high school

I lied I am not KHHV since I hugged a foid when I was 11yo at school I am KHV

Seriously get lost moggrr
Foids hates me even in elementary school I was getting in trouble for pulling hair of girls fucki my sluts reported on me
Misogynist creep

@Rapist you tell one, I would tell one

i have a lot of friends but this is likely due to being NT. absolutely 0 interactions with femoids tho. 0 female friends, 0 females talked to. just a shit ton of instant rejections.

bumped into a foid and she made solid eye contact with me then said sorry to me

i have a lot of friends but this is likely due to being NT.
Same but foids always call me toxic or an ick so I don't have much female friends lol

I groped two chicks on the bus I used to go on for school.

When I was around twelve a girl said I had really pretty eyes. That was the last time a woman said something nice about me. Still think about that sometimes when I’m really down.

Foids actually used to want to talk to me back in primary school (elementary school)

Yes you do. She abandoned your family when you were a newborn because of my BTC.
got any nieces left for me?? @anandkonda

I have a decent physique and supportive loving and somewhat wealthy parents

Two foids told me I smell good and I got hugged when I was 15

Foids actually used to want to talk to me back in primary school (elementary school)
Same, used to be extroverted and slowly got beat down as I grew uglier

a nigger foid in HS said she liked my hair (i didn't wash it for 2 days :lul:)

No harassment claims against me yet.

I fuck gigastacies as I am reading this thread.

just happy I got a good job waiting for me if I don't fuck shit up and fail anymore

My (used to be oneitis) offered to give me a hug one time because I looked so defeated, but I declined. I didn't want to catch any diseases :chad:

6 feet up, but everyone would rather keep me 6 feet under, because incel face

My (used to be oneitis) offered to give me a hug one time because I looked so defeated, but I declined. I didn't want to catch any diseases :chad:
Brutal, you missed a chance to lose one H in Khhv

i have a lot of friends but this is likely due to being NT. absolutely 0 interactions with femoids tho. 0 female friends, 0 females talked to. just a shit ton of instant rejections.
How to be NT. You know your usual patterns you repeat day after day. Tell us!

I have chad genetics to give to my children (blue eyes and blonde hair), but they are only shown in my sibling, and totally hidden inside me, as I myself have genetic skipping (brown eyes and blackish hair).

just jerk off to anime every single day like there's no tomorrow
U have chad testosterone levels if you think that gives NTipifying, instead of betatizing and depressionizing.
Exact opposite of what would help, lul.

My cock is longer than average

in the 8th grade I got hugged my a girl in my class, it was secret Santa and I got her a pair of speakers

When i was young(under 10) i used to bump into foids at the train station to feel the coldness of their shoulders. I was an inkler even in single digit ages jfl.

i got catcalled when i was like 12. she was like 50 or something

There’s nothing to brag about JFL.