Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL chadwhoring foid gets scared (poll)

deserved or nah?

• deserved

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • deserved

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • deseverd

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
Kek what a fuckin madlad :feelskek::feelskek:

tales from asia

That's what she gets for thinking that she can say and do whatever she wants from behind a fucking desk. Reminds me of years back when some foid at the dmv didn't let me get my permit for not having the right documents. She needed proof that I was a US citizen, fucking retarded bitch clearly couldn't see that I speak fluent english, fuck their proof of residency and citizenship they can shove it up their ass. Pajeets get everything handed to them unless they're currycels

Based poll options:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek:.

That's what she gets for thinking that she can say and do whatever she wants from behind a fucking desk. Reminds me of years back when some foid at the dmv didn't let me get my permit for not having the right documents. She needed proof that I was a US citizen, fucking retarded bitch clearly couldn't see that I speak fluent english, fuck their proof of residency and citizenship they can shove it up their ass. Pajeets get everything handed to them unless they're currycels
Women definitely don't belong in any position of power a foid every single time will abuse it as much as they can get away with.