Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chadstralians, Is it true that Lebanese people behave like low IQ apes in Australia?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Saw someone mention this on stormfront and @ilieknothing also said this, so it's probably true. Are they all thugmaxxed there? Pretty embarassing tbh. The diaspora in America is so much better.

Yes, they are a menace to society for everything. Even in school, the Lebanese are the assholes who cause all the disruptions

The usual suspect

Yes, they are a menace to society for everything. Even in school, the Lebanese are the assholes who cause all the disruptions
Strange, I wonder why this is the case. It's probably, like what the Syrians do in Europe, people who flee war are always like this. Ukranian men are all dying in the front, so that's why Ukranians don't cause trouble.

American diasporas are almost always the best ones because they only let smart and educated people in. The illegal beaner monkeys, on the other hand, are a different story.

American diasporas are almost always the best ones because they only let civilized people in. The illegal beaner monkeys, on the other hand, are a different story.
Maybe, because, of visa restrictions. Only the high IQ ones are allowed to enter. Even Indians in America are better then Canada

Saw someone mention this on stormfront and @ilieknothing also said this, so it's probably true. Are they all thugmaxxed there? Pretty embarassing tbh. The diaspora in America is so much better.
you browse stormfromt? I lurk sometimes for lols.

Maybe, because, of visa restrictions. Only the high IQ ones are allowed to enter. Even Indians in America are better then Canada
Yep, even pakis in America earn more than the average white, and I think curries are the highest earning people there excluding jews.

Yep, even pakis in America earn more than the average white, and I think curries are the highest earning people there excluding jews.
Pakistanis don't cause any trouble in Canada tho. There seems to be a huge difference between jeets in Canada and America.

From my understanding, wogs in general have a negative reputation in Chadstralia

Pakistanis don't cause any trouble in Canada tho. There seems to be a huge difference between jeets in Canada and America.
Because Pakis aren't the ones getting 'student' (wageslave) visas en masse, it's only Jeets

Because Pakis aren't the ones getting 'student' (wageslave) visas en masse, it's only Jeets
For jeets it's an IQ thing. For other people they are only violent if they come from war torn countries. Most Lebanese in australia are people who immigrated during the civil war

The same shit different smell, they’re are a lot of them where I live (Sydney)
Is that why every girl, on tiktoks says they like Lebanese men? Because, they are thugmaxxed?

@Animecel2D
Don’t have much to say about the lebanese, I have barely seen or interacted with any of them. I think they’re mostly down in NSW and they just aren’t as prevalent in my state I guess

They sound like a shitty people

Is that why every girl, on tiktoks says they like Lebanese men? Because, they are thugmaxxed?
Yeah pretty much. They tick all the boxes of being thugmaxxed, they drive their annoying loud cars I swear it’s so loud it almost ruptured my eardrum when they drove by. they yell like animals, they’re all tattomaxxed and gymmaxxed.

Yes, the Lebanese people are a stain upon the earth. At least the ones I know of

For other people they are only violent if they come from war torn countries. Most Lebanese in australia are people who immigrated during the civil war
Tons of Bosnians moved to Western Europe during the civil war and they hardly ever cause any trouble.

I doubt the Lebanese are as bad over there as they're made out to be as well.

Not true though. Balkan immigrants are notorious for being thugs, drug sellers, etc.
Only Albanians are.

Vast majority of Bosnians and Ex-Yu migrants in general are just your regular wageslaves, the mafioso stayed behind.

Yeah pretty much. They tick all the boxes of being thugmaxxed, they drive their annoying loud cars I swear it’s so loud it almost ruptured my eardrum when they drove by. they yell like animals, they’re all tattomaxxed and gymmaxxed.
JFL, everyone is annoyed by their cars. They are loud and disrupt everyone. I saw one of these dickheads before and saw them park somewhere, I stuck an apple down the exhaust

Strange, I wonder why this is the case. It's probably, like what the Syrians do in Europe, people who flee war are always like this. Ukranian men are all dying in the front, so that's why Ukranians don't cause trouble.
The Lebanese foids are also a menace. They are also loud and obnoxious

JFL, everyone is annoyed by their cars. They are loud and disrupt everyone. I saw one of these dickheads before and saw them park somewhere, I stuck an apple down the exhaust
Very based brocel, serves them right for being annoying tryhards. I cant leave the house without my ears being fucked up by some tryhard revving their 150 decibel car.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back