Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadsexual foid will die alone.

A

AvPDcel

postER
★★★★

Blue eyes, blonde hair and 6ft tall only.

Her profile if you want to harrass her in her DMs: https://www.reddit.com/user/ResponsibilityWide34/

She deserves it for being chadsexual

she'll die a virgin if she doesn't settle with an old oofy doofy betabuxx.
That's her only option now as a old hag at 36. :feelskek:

Happy Go Get Em GIF by Conor McGregor

Last edited:
I'm glad even the reddit normies are seeing through this horseshit. Just look at those top comments!
Reddit censorship of the blackpill is insane, but the blackpill will proliferate regardless. You can't censor reality forever.

and as expected, 90% of the comments give her advice because nowadays a foid can't be wrong or evil amirite.
isn't like she's a fucking cunt, people just ignore it and give her advice like she's needs or deserves it.
reddit is the most vomiting place on the internet.
36, lives at home, unemployed, high standards. If that was an incel, they'd be ripping him apart.

I bet that she looks crooked and ugly as death if no man approached her in 36 years and still have unrealistic crazy standards, jfl when entire country's population doesnt reach your standards.

OK SHE IS AN UNEMPLOYED LAZY CUNT WHO HATES SHORT MEN, ACTIVELY DISCRIMINATES BROWNS AND WANTS A 10/10 CHAD BUT NO NEED TO BE DICKS ABOUT OT OKAAY?? BCS SHE IS A WOMAN AND JUST BEE RESPECKTFUL OKAAAY? LET'S BE OBJECTIVE OKAAAY?
Simpcuck

*average joe saying that he wants a girlfriend*
WHAT???¡!! WOMEN AREN'T ENTITLED TO GIVE YOU ANY KIND OF RELATIONSHIP U CREEEEEP!!! DISGUSTING INCEEEEL! WHYA RE YOU EVEN DEMANDING A NON-OBESE GIRL WHY U INCEL MYSOGINISTTTT!
Foids rights were a total mistake.

OK SHE IS AN UNEMPLOYED LAZY CUNT WHO HATES SHORT MEN, ACTIVELY DISCRIMINATES BROWNS AND WANTS A 10/10 CHAD BUT NO NEED TO BE DICKS ABOUT OT OKAAY?? BCS SHE IS A WOMAN AND JUST BEE RESPECKTFUL OKAAAY? LET'S BE OBJECTIVE OKAAAY?
RAGEFUEL.

This what gives me solace is they're gonna eventually have to settle with a guy they're not attracted to

Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it.

Do Soyddit have some .is detector or something else?

But will be subsidised by the government til her death just because she's a foid. And of course the tax is paid by bluepilled cucks and wagiemaxxing incels jfl

I'm glad she's going to die alone. Fuck her