Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads view of women is lower than ours

Untermenschcel

Untermenschcel

Officer
★★★★★
Even though we say stuff like women are just holes and call them roasties and foids Chad is the one who has actually gotten to use them as just holes and actions speak louder than words as the normies say. These chads get to see women when they are at their peak of degeneracy. He gets to defecate in their mouth, piss on them, have them lick his asshole or have them do whatever he pleases he really gets to defile a mans daughter more than most men have the ability to do. To Chad women are truly just objects of pleasure. He gets to fuck mens wives and girlfriends and send them home with sperm splattered all over. If I were Chad my view of women would be even lower than it is being an incel.

I hate females more than Chad

thats because they have an infinite supply
its simple supply and demand

Females are something we long for. We kind of put them on a pedestal tbh even if it’s not intended to be that way.

Chad doesn’t see females that way. To him it’s just a thing that comes natural. It’s the females that put him on a pedestal and long for him.

You can’t get lower than a foid. Baboons that rip apart other monkeys and eat them alive are better than foids. A paradise is better than a foid

I wish I could defecate in a woman’s mouth

they like to say just fuck 10 other foids to get rid of oneitis lol

Even though we say stuff like women are just holes and call them roasties and foids Chad is the one who has actually gotten to use them as just holes and actions speak louder than words as the normies say. These chads get to see women when they are at their peak of degeneracy. He gets to defecate in their mouth, piss on them, have them lick his asshole or have them do whatever he pleases he really gets to defile a mans daughter more than most men have the ability to do. To Chad women are truly just objects of pleasure. He gets to fuck mens wives and girlfriends and send them home with sperm splattered all over. If I were Chad my view of women would be even lower than it is being an incel.
Does this actually happen lol I mean they could probably do it but why would they risk rape charge

Those are just examples of how far women would go for chad. They are pretty hardcore examples though.

Because we are ugly and all they want us to do is stfu and pay taxes then roll over into our graves we have no leeway we must be perfect omega slaves with a smile on our face

You can’t get lower than a foid. Baboons that rip apart other monkeys and eat them alive are better than foids. A paradise is better than a foid
Well said. Foids have no dignity.

Of course if you look in crimes against women, rapes, murderer, aggression, you will see that these are all committed by chads and normies, incels almost never do anything bad against foids, but guess what? We are the ones who they blame this for happening, chads can do anything imaginable against them and they always will love and dream about them.

acitons speak more than words is normietalk for lacking insight. style over substance

pump and dump, women are objects to chad.

The difference between Chad and foids is that we would do exactly what Chad is doing if we were born into his body, whereas foids are just evil cunts