Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad's threat to make his daughter hurt us

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

Ex JBW believer
★★★★★

Bring it tf on chad, I dare you to send your whore daughter to bust my jaw:feelsBox:

what a fucking idiot making a complete fool out of himself.

ill beat the shit out of him and his daughter 1v2 any day

>he thinks I’m fighting him
>he thinks I’m fighting his pet foid

Lol, lmao even

If his daugter punches me she's gonna see what a real beating is

Your daughter's better at taking cocks than taking fists

I have no moral qualms on beating up foids

If your daughter breaks my jaw, then I am legally allowed to use my firearm on her in self-defence. Just sayin'.

he does not look tall or strong, and he likely does not know how to fight. i think i would kill him and obviously his daughter would stand no chance

i`d dismember both of them and feed them to pigs

He never had the need to hit anyone in his lifetime

what a retard doing this for foid social points when he could just dress well and post thirst traps and get way more
now he looks like a try hard soy nice or looks sus to them
lowering his chances by pulling off this cringe
complete retard
my brain should be implanted in his body but god knew id be too dangerous

What a stupid motherfucker. I've said it and I say it again: Too much fucking around makes dumb. These retarded idiots spend too much time with foids and you can easily see that. They begin to act and speak like them. They get totally dumb. No men with a healthy mind would create such a ridiculous video. It's embarrassing af.
It's even dangerous to teach a daughter this crap. Every average guy, even if he isn't fit and doesn't do exercises/sports, can easily beat up any foid. It's because men are significantly stronger by nature.
Give your whore-daughter a gun instead and teach her to use it if you REALLY want to keep her safe. Stupid Chad. Stupid gay fag face. I could spit on it right now.

Last edited:
What a stupid motherfucker. I've said it and I say it again: Too much fucking around makes dumb. These retarded idiots spend too much times with foids and you can easily see that. They begin to act and speak like them. They get totally dumb. No men with a healthy mind would create such a ridiculous video. It's embarrassing af.
It's even dangerous to teach a daughter this crap. Every average guy, even if he isn't fit and doesn't do exercises/sports, can easily beat up any foid. It's because men are significantly stronger by nature.
Give your whore-daughter a gun instead and teach her to use it if you REALLY want to keep her safe. Stupid Chad. Stupid guy face. I could spit on it right now.
Keep your sick whoring-around-daughter from hanging around outside to fuck dumb motherfuckers like you, Chad. That's the best advice I can give you, you dumb fucker.

If she learns to punch from that faggot I feel sorry for her, though I don't feel sorry for foids.

Can anyone post a working link? just get "No video with supported format and MIME type found."

Nvm, opened it in Google Chrome and it worked

Great idea! Go ahead, teach women to attack grown men.