Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad's side hoe >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> death >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> incel's wife

This is the power Chads have.:blackpill:

Lmao look at these 2 dumbass soy faggots

Screenshot 20220802 023945 Chrome

"This g-g guy is bad news :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:"

Shut the fuck up you soylent slurping piece of shit with your neckbeard avatar :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Screenshot 20220802 024017 Chrome

This other retarded cocksucker being oblivious to Chad power and how Chad makes these worthless holes as valuable as toilet paper :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

And she will still drain his nutsack in the future as long as he keeps letting her :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

notice foids only get jealous when it's a betabux
when it's a chad harem they have no complaints

Man, the original post was deleted. This forum should fully import posts from Reddit.

Lmao look at these 2 dumbass soy faggots

View attachment 644525

"This g-g guy is bad news :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:"

Shut the fuck up you soylent slurping piece of shit with your neckbeard avatar :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

View attachment 644526
This other retarded cocksucker being oblivious to Chad power and how Chad makes these worthless holes as valuable as toilet paper :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

And she will still drain his nutsack in the future as long as he keeps letting her :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Soys are pretty funny sometimes ngl :lul:

He FaceTimed his gf while I was handcuffed to his bed?​

My guy friend /fwb (it’s complicated and we both don’t what the dynamic is) invited me over for a hookup and got drunk and started telling me about this girl he wanted to ask to be his girlfriend…
Then I guess the drinks really hit him and he decided to FaceTime her but left me handcuffed to his bed…
I’m low key kinda stunned… but honestly this doesn’t surprise me with who he is…
I’m just looking for other peoples opinions

what does incels wife mean?