Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads should financially support incels

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Commander
★★
There should be a chad tax. Any man who’s had sex in the last 6 months will have his income tax doubled, and any men that haven’t had sex ever will have their income tax paid for by chads.

It’s only fair. They get to enjoy all the friends and sex and popularity. They as result, often have better paying jobs due to more opportunity.

So to have them pay our income tax for us would only be fair.

They should finance me with some of their sloppysecond foids

there should be a type of NEETbuxx specifically for inceldom. it should be considered a disability.

Normies pay for Chad and foids in general.

So...

no women should.

"chad take care of me!"
fuckin ghey

There should be a chad tax. Any man who’s had sex in the last 6 months will have his income tax doubled, and any men that haven’t had sex ever will have their income tax paid for by chads.

It’s only fair. They get to enjoy all the friends and sex and popularity. They as result, often have better paying jobs due to more opportunity.

So to have them pay our income tax for us would only be fair.
TO BE IMPLEMENTED AFTER INCEL REVOLUTION:feelsokman:

people in general should give me money

there should be a type of NEETbuxx specifically for inceldom. it should be considered a disability.
This is a great idea. Specific disability benefits for incels. Why tf to cripples get benefits anyways? They can still work, lazy fucks.