Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chads ruins my day at work (my first post)

N

Nobility_incel

Greycel
My first post!

At work the other day during lunch and the guys I’m working with started talking about there experience with femoids. Me being a 33 year old virgin sat quite the whole time. They notice this and started asking me about my experience. I was already filled with rage from the conversation I started bullshiting about me not wanting a relationship and that I have a fuckbuddy. I don’t think they believe me, because how could a ugly fuck like me get any female to fuck me, let alone talk to me.

Ok infiltratorcel

Just say you got dumped recently. Seems to work best because it's not bragging and they probably won't be mean to you.

that's not a very interesting story

I stopped giving a shit and just tell the truth. "I cannot compete in today's dating climate."
If they want details I am more than happy to go on a hour long spiel about the breakdown of society.

Just say you got dumped recently. Seems to work best because it's not bragging and they probably won't be mean to you.
high IQ. I say I have health problems(I actually do:feelsrope:).

that's not a very interesting story
:feelshaha:
I stopped giving a shit and just tell the truth. "I cannot compete in today's dating climate."
If they want details I am more than happy to go on a hour long spiel about the breakdown of society.
based

Strong first post

I had the same situation as op and tried what you just said. They asked a million questions. I said I blocked her number. Then they asked why. I had to keep coming up with lies and one caught me in my lies :worryfeels: the other coworkers stopped listening to me but one foid was very attentive.

I had the same situation as op and tried what you just said. They asked a million questions. I had to keep coming up with lies and one caught me in my lies.
:feelshaha: Uh, yeah her name is Fork... Fork Napkinson. She's from uh... North Canada. We met at a, umm bear skating rink on the Moon. :feelsokman:

You can say you don't want to talk about your ex. They point of telling people you were recently dumped is to camouflage any awkwardness with the implicit assumption that you're hurt over the breakup. If they still keep pestering you, then they're being disrespectful and you need to deal with that first.

Or you can learn how to bullshit and have answers prepared ahead of time if it's an ongoing problem.

At my last job, when someone asked the sex life question, I also said I can't compete in today's dating world, so I just fuck prostitutes. I stopped giving a fuck a long time ago.

Yknow here and there, im currently between relationships. Welcome fellow oldcel.

What do you do for work?
:feelsjuice:

Based