Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads on looksmax say they rather fuck 100 beckys than one stacy

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
How can anyne say chads are our friends after this?

Screen Shot 2020 01 11 at 93943 PM

Screen Shot 2020 01 11 at 94151 PM

chads, more like fags, these guys worship male models all the time.
This, most them are normie in looks from what I've heard and they cope by thinking they are chad lite, what chad lite would waste time posting on anonymous forums

Water is wet tbh chad worshippers btfo

I wouldn't take consideration of what those closed homosexuals are saying.
At least here, some incels are real and don't pretend to fit in.

he steals our looksmatches

lol there are no chads on looksmax not any neurotypical ones anyways

I have hated chads for a long time. Their purpose in life is to deflower as many virgins as possible so we can't get any.
All chads need to be imprisoned
full

Is 8/10 a becky? I thought beckys were conventionally unattractive or average looking foids.

Imagine reading Lookism forums as a truecel.

the difference between 8 and 9 isn't that much, it would have been more interesting thread if it was like 1 9/10 vs. 100 5/10s. i'm not surprised by their answers as that site is normie/failed normie territory.

Is 8/10 a becky? I thought beckys were conventionally unattractive or average looking foids.
the difference between 8 and 9 isn't that much, it would have been more interesting thread if it was like 1 9/10 vs. 100 5/10s. i'm not surprised by their answers as that site is normie/failed normie territory.
After looking at their comments I'm sure they wouldn't mind if it was beckys instead, but I can make a new thread asking them that.