Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads live like physical gods

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
Just like the murderous actions of deities are often excused in holy books, Chads can do no wrong in the eyes of women. He can abuse her emotionally and physically, he can be a convicted felon - it doesn't matter, there will always be some sort of justification. "Oh, he must have had a rough childhood!" or "It's my fault for making him like this!" or "It's just his way of showing affection!" pretty much anything you can think of.

One of my favorite examples of this is from the episode "Mad Love" from Batman: The Animated Series.
No matter how badly The Joker treats her, (Dude throws her out a window, lol) Harley Quinn is always crazily obsessed with him and thinks that their one-sided relationship is an example of "true love" Even when she tries to forget him, she always boomerangs back.

While a kid's cartoon, it helps serves to demonstrate the real life nature of women. They are but slaves to Chad, they will do ANYTHING to please him. "I don't do anal/bondage/open relationships/whatever else you can think of" suddenly gets tossed out the window the moment he rears his attractive face.

Nothing you do as an incel matters, you can literally donate your organs for a woman and she will still choose this guy over you.
ted-bundy-people-in-tv-photo-1

Even science agrees with us.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo_effect

That was a such a good cartoon. Would always watch it coming back from school.

I need a Harley Quinn gf.

Is that guy really Chad tho? Looks normie to me

That was a such a good cartoon. Would always watch it coming back from school.

I need a Harley Quinn gf.

Same here, it's a huge part of my childhood and my favorite Batman adaption.
Yeah, she's the perfect blend of cute and clingy.

Still nothing compared to how 5+ femoids live