Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads live in a different universe

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
Deleted member 24272

Deleted member 24272

Self-banned
-
Last week ı was sitting in a cafe, enjoying my PSP and drinking my tea
Few minutes later a group of Chads comes and sits accross the room, blasting rap in their bluetooth speakers

One of them talks about how he is planing to go to a summer house with his friends next month and invites others to go to his apartment to smoke and drink with the girls. Then tells story about that time he threatened a normie and made normie's blonde stacy gf go '' tehehehe ''

You might say '' Well its all fake '' but it fuckin isnt, when ı looked at his while getting out of my seat he had 7 other friends sitting with him, a chiseled jaw, GYM bag and 40 notifications on his phone, all from Whatsapp chat groups. He also had a decent looking 2008 model car (Of couse he didnt traveled with 7 other dudes, he sat there with 3 people and others came to him)

Holy fuck, ı've missed out on life literally, ı never had a car, a place to hang out with other people, people coming to hang out with me, someone to pay for my shit, went to summer vacation all by myself or anything else.
The closest thing ı had to his life style was smoking, chatting with other incels on the discord and drinking beer alone in my house while my parents were away.

Am ı even living ? He probably spends more then hundered bucks a week, hanging out with the girls and traveling, while ım saving money for weeks to buy myself a fleshlight with auto vibrate and suck function. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I deserve this to happen to me, my dumbass HAD TO sit in that cafe (Normie breeding ground) instead of being a confy neet in my house. The tea was delicious tho

living like a chad is living like a god, fuck being rich or fuck having status, id rather be an unknown chad who works at an average paying job than be like jeff bezos
Being born as a girl > Being a Chad > Being a multi billionaire:feelsthink:

We live in vastly different realities. Try not to think of it, it only makes u even more su1c1d4l
also based PSP enjoyer

Indeed, everything just gravitates towards them.

Or we live in a different universe?:feelswhere:

living like a chad is living like a god, fuck being rich or fuck having status, id rather be an unknown chad who works at an average paying job than be like jeff bezos
nah man, I rather be rich, trust me, money is extremely important.

Being rich incel > Being poor Chad.
I mean I could have sex now everyday if I had the fucking money.

Last edited:
Of course they like soulles nigger songs, man I wanna kill every last one of hiphop faggots so much
Well İCE Cube is good, also 50 Cent because he is transphobic.
Death Grips is also good ıf you count it as Hip Hop
Outside of that ı dont know any good Hip Hop songs
PSP based
Thx nigga, PSP is still worth it.
İt is so weird that PSP didnt sold as much as İpod despite being billion times better then it.
İts such a wonderfull machine for 2005, it plays vidya, songs, videos, has camera (If u connect it), Skype, İnternet and many more features.
Branding is important ı guess, like, ıt would be so awkward for normies to pull out a Playstation console whenever they want to listen to music, instead of having a cool hip İpod TM