Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chad's insane effect on Beckies at my uni

T

twascilk99

Officer
★★★★★
I'm a STEM-cel, there's enough incels at my major, believe me, i'm a truecel but i'm surrounded by more or less same looking guys that don't seem to have any chance at any sort of "rizz" whatsoever, it's funny to picture that even. And there are Beckies. They live somewhat in their own separate world obviously that world has nothing to do with STEM-cels around them.

But today i witnessed something else.

Something brutal.

As i sat there as usual with 2 generic Beckies that always sit there, i usually sit with them and try to pick up a conversation like a fucking idiot (always got the subhuman treatment, but i do it anyways)...

Then today it's new semester, chad joins the group, he sits there minding his own business, doesnt even give a shit about Beckies, literally could not care less for any sort of human interaction, put him in my body and i'm not just a subhuman trash but also autistic on top of that.

One stands in front of him, second sits next to him... i've never seen ther faces so bright. It's like the chad made their day by just existing. They talked to him and laughed at every single unfunny word that came out his mouth. I'm no doubt in my mind, no, i truly know for a fact if he asked one to come over to "study" at his dorm this evening, they would probably fight over which one comes. Scratch that, they would be having a threesome.

After many occassions that we talked (or basically i asked some question to strike a conversation and they replied, that's as far as it went), i never not once got the feeling that i'm welcome, that they enjoy me being there. They tolerated me at their best.

Chad did not give a fuck. Picture a guy just sit with a stupid face staring at his phone like an autist almost falling of his chair. It didn't matter. All that mattered that his dad didn't pull out. That's all it took for this guy, for his dad to nut.

Another day another blackpill but this one physically hurt.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20241005 231906 Gallery

Tag me 10 hours later, I will read this tomorrow

idk how us stemcels can endure this

They're like 2 puppies wagging their tails for treats.

Brutal, did he mog the whole class? how he look like

Not a stem cel in college (though I work in tech now). Good on you for trying. Really. I should have tried more, whatever, it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Blackpills are obvious. Just see how men who are physically attractive, or socially adroit, get treated.

I'm been trying to expand my social circle lately (again!) and yeah, it just feels like people would prefer I was somewhere else. I only ever get contacted by people who just lost something in their own life (e.g. a breakup) and then I'm interesting enough to talk to. Horseshit. I'm leftovers cuz you have nobody else better to talk to atm.

incels were right about college being the hardest time for subhumans.

Just take a look at r/collegesluts to get an idea of what you're missing out.

While you're reading this, someone out there is fucking these foids... Sad incel life

Last edited:
idk how us stemcels can endure this
Burning out and trying to not really even think about this stuff anymore is kind of a strategy I'd say:feelsjuice::feelsokman::fuk:.

incels were right about college being the hardest time for subhumans.

Just take a look at r/collegesluts to an idea of what you're missing out.

While you're reading this, someone out there is fucking these foids... Sad incel life
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope:

They're like 2 puppies wagging their tails for treats.

When I was in uni pretty much the same was happening to me. Beckies were ignoring me while they fully oriented their bodies towards chads and HTN's, giggling like retards and eating from their palm. They also shared the same guy on multiple occasions.

I'm a STEM-cel, there's enough incels at my major, believe me, i'm a truecel but i'm surrounded by more or less same looking guys that don't seem to have any chance at any sort of "rizz" whatsoever, it's funny to picture that even. And there are Beckies. They live somewhat in their own separate world obviously that world has nothing to do with STEM-cels around them.

Something brutal.

As i sat there as usual with 2 generic Beckies that always sit there, i usually sit with them and try to pick up a conversation like a fucking idiot (always got the subhuman treatment, but i do it anyways)...

Then today it's new semester, chad joins the group, he sits there minding his own business, doesnt even give a shit about Beckies, literally could not care less for any sort of human interaction, put him in my body and i'm not just a subhuman trash but also autistic on top of that.

One stands in front of him, second sits next to him... i've never seen ther faces so bright. It's like the chad made their day by just existing. They talked to him and laughed at every single unfunny word that came out his mouth. I'm no doubt in my mind, no, i truly know for a fact if he asked one to come over to "study" at his dorm this evening, they would probably fight over which one comes. Scratch that, they would be having a threesome.

After many occassions that we talked (or basically i asked some question to strike a conversation and they replied, that's as far as it went), i never not once got the feeling that i'm welcome, that they enjoy me being there. They tolerated me at their best.

Chad did not give a fuck. Picture a guy just sit with a stupid face staring at his phone like an autist almost falling of his chair. It didn't matter. All that mattered that his dad didn't pull out. That's all it took for this guy, for his dad to nut.

Brootal.
Are you 1999 btw?

They could put his photo on the wikipedia, definition of Chad. Mogs the moggers.
It honestly makes me feel better if the guy is like peak humanity in terms of appearance. It makes it clear like “yea that guys on a whole different level from everybody else” its not like one of those things where the guy just has a mogger jawline or something and thats what separates you from him.

Our only option apart from rope is surgerymaxxing, otherwise we will witness the blackpill harvest our poor souls every single day

Yeah I'm rly close to ending it I can't take living in a world this brutal.

SEA is my final play, if it doesn't work out I'm calling It. Not gonna be a 30yr old loser virgin.

Being Chad is the only way to compensate for non-NT

I'll never understand how normies can gaslight themselves into believing their betabux spouses are actually interested in them after seeing how women treat Chad. If a woman is truly attracted to a man she'll worship the ground he walks on.

Brutal bro

My deepest and most sincere condolences

Yep, all looks. Absolutely NOTHING else matters.

It honestly makes me feel better if the guy is like peak humanity in terms of appearance. It makes it clear like “yea that guys on a whole different level from everybody else” its not like one of those things where the guy just has a mogger jawline or something and thats what separates you from him.
no bro the guy is a motherfucking Adonis, and yes that makes it better

Yeah I'm rly close to ending it I can't take living in a world this brutal.

SEA is my final play, if it doesn't work out I'm calling It. Not gonna be a 30yr old loser virgin.
im with you on this one brother

if my dick decided my actions id be printing the boarding pass to Pattaya right now

Something brutal.

It's so simple it is just there to witness but many cannot fathom this reality; jumping through endless hoops to somehow explain it away with endless bs.

Not a stem cel in college (though I work in tech now). Good on you for trying. Really. I should have tried more, whatever, it probably wouldn't have mattered.

Blackpills are obvious. Just see how men who are physically attractive, or socially adroit, get treated.

I'm been trying to expand my social circle lately (again!) and yeah, it just feels like people would prefer I was somewhere else. I only ever get contacted by people who just lost something in their own life (e.g. a breakup) and then I'm interesting enough to talk to. Horseshit. I'm leftovers cuz you have nobody else better to talk to atm.
Learned a new word there, thanks.

Something brutal.

Ok now you know your options are grape, drug and grape, hookers or ER