Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad's incel sons

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/2Gn25LFuGEw?si=O5zJgc5gElAqStIF

While the attractiveness of the parents influences the attractiveness of their daughters (for toilets, attractiveness is purely genetic), for sons this isn't as much the same as a lot of other factors come into play. Think of the mother's nutrition and health during pregnancy, her testosterone levels, your nutrition during youth, if you cuddled a lot or not (children who are physically touched more by their parents grow to be taller).

This means that there are a lot of incels walking around with clueless Chad fathers who don't understand why their sons aren't drowning in pussy like they are. Now that is absolutely brutal.

This is what happens when the short landwhale foid demands chad

my mother had mentioned she had amazing nutrition while being pregnant with my brother and he is taller and looks better than me

while she was pregnant with me, my mother was in a lot of stress and was in a poor financial state and had bad nutrition

so yeah i agree with what you said

While the attractiveness of the parents influences the attractiveness of their daughters (for toilets, attractiveness is purely genetic), for sons this isn't as much the same as a lot of other factors come into play. Think of the mother's nutrition and health during pregnancy, her testosterone levels, your nutrition during youth, if you cuddled a lot or not (children who are physically touched more by their parents grow to be taller).

This means that there are a lot of incels walking around with clueless Chad fathers who don't understand why their sons aren't drowning in pussy like they are. Now that is absolutely brutal.

Chad will never be able to understand us. This is brutal, I couldn't imagine being an incel with a Chad father.

My mum was attractive in her 20s, this explains why my sisters mog me. I have subhuman features like big forehead, big nose and hair loss unlike them.

Lifefuel when I see whores and chads have incel offspring when they expect good looking children
Their disappointment is contagious joy for me. They tried to find an attractive partner with good genes all for nothing jfl

My case in a way, though both my father and my mother were attractive people when younger, and my mother never lacked for anything when pregnant with me.

My problem isn't appearance, as I look a lot like my father, but rather the fact I am ND (level 1 thankfully). My weird behaviors, inability to "read the room" and my somewhant lacking social skills make me incapable of doing as he did.

But I'm not resentful, my dad is a great father, and I deeply love him, as well as my late mother, though unfortunately I didn't always show it.

my mother had mentioned she had amazing nutrition while being pregnant with my brother and he is taller and looks better than me

while she was pregnant with me, my mother was in a lot of stress and was in a poor financial state and had bad nutrition

so yeah i agree with what you said
i guess this is what happened to me then:feelscry::feelsrope::feelsohgod:

“But….but…..but…..Women make good mating choices.”

My mom is a total Stacy

Makes sense, dad was a manlet prettyboy, mom was a staceylite to becky foidlet, I look like Yandere Dev mixed with Heinrich Himmler

To be a good looking male, you have to win the genetic lottery.

To be a good looking male, you have to win the genetic lottery.
True, most Chads just got the best genetic recombination, Jermey Meeks Dad and Mom are both ugly as sin, but they gave birth to a Chadrone.

True, most Chads just got the best genetic recombination, Jermey Meeks Dad and Mom are both ugly as sin, but they gave birth to a Chadrone.
Brad Pitt's parents look ordinary as well. And he's a clear foot taller than his Dad.

Brad Pitt's parents look ordinary as well. And he's a clear foot taller than his Dad.
All of Henry Cavill’s brothers are average looking, he just was the lucky one, it’s more about luck than it is about dating physically attractive people.

Which is why gynocentric blackpill is cope:
“Fucking Chad gives her better genes bro, so ugly men don’t deserve a chance bro”

Bioarchitecture is BRUTALLY BRUTAL.