Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads in friend groups are always the loudest

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
I'm dining outdoors right now and there's a group of like 30 friends in their 20s/30s a few tables from me. The group is extremely loud, but I've noticed those who take the most risks in conversations (talking extremely loudly, saying dumb or random shit, etc) have 8+ looks. It's always like this.

My life experience confirm this.

yea they got cultivated on how to be alpha ( in their terms ) always impress the cunt in some way or shape of form

gonna stay sigma i dont need nor want to do this low iq shit

I don't have any friends. I envy you.

My life experience confirm this.
It's because an ugly dude saying useless shit extremely loudly will get shut down real fast, either by disapproving looks or a total absence of reactions.

Chads get a pass because a handsome man talking is always pleasing.

Halo effect is real and it puzzles me that so many normies stay oblivious to this.

It's because an ugly dude saying useless shit extremely loudly will get shut down real fast, either by disapproving looks or a total absence of reactions.

Halo effect is real and it puzzles me that so many normies stay oblivious to this.

Exactly.

a tall good looking guy can say anything people will find it awesome funny smart whatever, halo effect its so real its fucking ridiculous

They are confident, you are not. Now go take a shower and shut up.

Jk.

Social interaction = Pleasing the most attractive person in the group.

a tall good looking guy can say anything people will find it awesome funny smart whatever, halo effect its so real its fucking ridiculous
Halo effect was recognized as real in old novels / literature. Oscar Wilde, Honoré de Balzac to name a few blackpill authors.

This was VERY common in high school. It died down a bit in college, but I'm sure a lot of folks are still like that to this day. Absolutely stupefying.

This, whenever I go have dinner with my friends, they will loudly talk about stripclubs and sex with strippers, even if kids are around

High IQ post

They are confident, you are not. Now go take a shower and shut up.

Jk.
If an ugly guy is confident, he will lose this confidence faster than the time it takes for the girls in front of him to disapprove of his outburst with a visible frown.

If an ugly guy is confident, he will lose this confidence faster than the time it takes for the girls in front of him to disapprove of his outburst with a visible frown.
:feelsrope:

hahaha I'm dining outdoors right now. for some reason that was funny to me. but true. high iq observation.

Yeah. Additionally, I think this is a positive feedback loop, where attractive men are enabled to be cocky faggots by female approval and male submission, then fawned over further for being stupid and arrogant.

Yeah. Additionally, I think this is a positive feedback loop, where attractive men are enabled to be cocky faggots by female approval and male submission, then fawned over further for being stupid and arrogant.
Totally. Positive feedback loop is the proper term. You can't tell a Chad to be quieter or he may retaliate by verbal mogging, and anyway, his circle of female groupies and male squires will come to the rescue of the handsome knight being attacked by peasant vermin.

Chad can't go wrong with anything.

I'm the loudest of my group of friends but we're all incels save for one guy who likes to party and get drunk all the time. We make sure to constantly bully the kid for being a Chad-wannabe, so let it never be said I didn't do my duty.

Totally. Positive feedback loop is the proper term. You can't tell a Chad to be quieter or he may retaliate by verbal mogging, and anyway, his circle of female groupies and male squires will come to the rescue of the handsome knight being attacked by peasant vermin.

Truly, looks are ultimately behind every aspect of social value. Confidence, humor, assertiveness; everything.

Bad face = toxic masculinity
Good face = intoxicating masculinity

ofc they do. they have the halo effect armor if they get called out on their shit which is immune to any criticism. the lower down the looks hierarchy, the weaker the armor.

I'm dining outdoors right now and there's a group of like 30 friends in their 20s/30s a few tables from me. The group is extremely loud, but I've noticed those who take the most risks in conversations (talking extremely loudly, saying dumb or random shit, etc) have 8+ looks. It's always like this.

I'm the loudest in most social circumstances and I'm a 4 max post surgeries. I've always been loud.

Dane Cook is the prime example of the loudmouth Chad who people find funny purely due to the halo effect. Half of his appeal is the opportunity incel fans had to imagine their life vicariously through the frame of a low-inhib Chad.