Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chads "house" in university

Not somewhere I'd like to be!

America hmm

imagine living in somewhere like this, fuck cucktears I can understand why burgercels goes ER no human can stand at this

I cannot imagine myself being there. I also cannot imagine any incel surviving in this type of house in this type of house for more than 5 minutes, a day at max.

solution:

Do they take curries?
Edit: we should actually start similar frat house culture for subhuman ethnics. Only sub 5/10 Can be allowed. The activities will be vidya, shit posting and street shitting with occasional parties.

Last edited:
That whole area needs to be napalmed.

best place to go er holy shit just watching this video gave me huge anxiety

greek life at uni needs to fucking stop

They should have let in one audio engineer to make sure their video doesn't sound like shit.

Do they take curries?
Edit: we should actually start similar frat house culture for subhuman ethnics. Only sub 5/10 Can be allowed. The activities will be vidya, shit posting and street shitting with occasional parties.
:feelskek:

America hmm

imagine living in somewhere like this, fuck cucktears I can understand why burgercels goes ER no human can stand at this
Yup an entire room of guys who get laid woth zero effort, for simply existing.

Do they take curries?

don't forget rape and sexual assault, its the bread and butter of curries :feelskek:

Some people’s lives are actually like that.

Can’t wait to die.

America hmm

exactly
This entire house is built for Chads, by Chads. Its built for the very purpose of socializing, entertaining, and of course fucking. This is what Chad bros and girls go to university for. For their social life.

Tagging @Eugenicist because of his post "What % of girls go to college not for education but for the social experience?" I guess this video really gives us the answer doesn't it.
Then they get away with it all because sub human nerds will give them all the answers to the tests for cash and do their homework for them.

It's an absolute infestation.

I wouldnt go 50 miles within that place