Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads have to be blackpilled right?

ProfessorCuck76

ProfessorCuck76

Greycel
★★
Borrowing from a post on pirate paradise, there's no way chads would believe it's their personality that's getting them women, and not their looks.

When everything you want is handed to you free of charge, you never have a reason to learn or seek out the truth. Most Chads aren't blackpilled, the only ones that are, are ones that didn't grow up good looking during their teenage years but somehow became a Chad as an adult, which is a very very small minority of them.

Chads are either extremely blackpilled or extremely bluepilled. There is no middle ground.

Only a minority imo

Blackpilled chads are the most dangerous. They know they can get any bitch they want

I've only had one friend who was a giga-chad, he was a co-worker at my last job. He only used Bumble and had 8-9/10 foids hitting him up constantly, he legit fucked a different girl every weekend for a year straight when I was working with him, it was unreal. He was pretty blackpilled and did NOT respect women.

I think that Chads are the least likely to be blackpilled, because it is tempting to be bluepilled because reality sounds better if you think girls will love you for who you are and not what you look like.

Chad is especially likely to be bluepilled because not only is it tempting : but the dream does come true for him. He can wholely believe the tempting tale that all his success is proof of what a great person he is.

When you look at all the ridiculous cope, with all the ugly guys who are STILL bluepilled despite obvious evidence to the contrary (the dream is that appealing, even when the dream doesn't come true) then obviously Chad's bluepilledness is fucking INTRACTIBLE.

The rare Chads who are somehow blackpilled are so because they somehow have extreme empathy for the suffering of their fellow men. They witness foid cruelty to non-Chads and understand it for the discrimination that it is.

Such empathy for fellows is pretty rare in humans. If Chads were in any way predisposed to it, it might be because the better your life goes, the more you might want to share the love and care for those less better off (noblesse oblige).

I guess if we took that approach, then maybe Chad cares more for betas than betas do for other betas? But I dunno, I still think becoming virtuous simply by having a better life is rare. Rather than contagious happiness, I think we have empathy beaten into us as a stark reality by experience, not theory.

Blackpilled chads are the most dangerous. They know they can get any bitch they want
latest

I haven't talked to any chads about blackpill but it seems that from their actions they are aware that their looks give them a free pass. Although Brendio's response sounds more reasonable:
When everything you want is handed to you free of charge, you never have a reason to learn or seek out the truth. Most Chads aren't blackpilled, the only ones that are, are ones that didn't grow up good looking during their teenage years but somehow became a Chad as an adult, which is a very very small minority of them.

This is spot on

Not many, the same way a rich person from birth doesn't think his wealth was due to luck, but to effort.

I'd say the majority of Chads are indigo pilled or in other words so deeply involved with the system of oppression that they are indispensable to it. As others have said a blackpilled Chad would be truly dangerous as they would have knowledge of how and why humans operate plus the physical and mental prowess to exploit it.