Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads have been having sex since they were young

waluigi_gang

waluigi_gang

Recruit
★★★
Its beyond over.

While you were getting made fun of in school, getting bullied and teased by chad:

Your oneitis was licking her lips at him.

When you were getting made fun of by stacies, kicked in the nuts for no reason than being ugly:

Chad and his normie orbiters laughed.

No one was there for you. Nobody cared. The teachers didnt care.

All the while, all you ever wanted was to be normal. To have a fucking life.

And it never ends. Thought highschool was the end? Tough luck. Have fun getting giga mogged not only with looks but also lifestyle, where chad gets a fancy car, good job and a hot wife.

Not to mention the ability to fuck endless gigastacies in college with no repercussions.

Oh, and endless social gratification.

But no, no of course its my personality bro. Its just that i dont make an effort, all this time i just wasted cause im a mysognist. What a joke.

JFL

Last edited:
Everyone in my class has already lost their virginity or at least their khhv :feelsbadman:

Extremely accurate. Especially this:

Your oneitis was licking her lips at him.

Sadly, it's much worse. My "oneitis", who was surrounded by a clique of devoted orbiters, would flirt with Chad at every opportunity. Observe:

Her:
12274251 927621373995470 2616245500559923881 n 1

Chad:
56323740 100651274461360 4328527865508265984 n

The Chad above considers himself "above" men who study philosophy and STEM because he joined the U.S Navy.

Note that a "certain orbiter"(Other than myself) was writing poems for her as she courted Chad.

Last edited:
Imagine writing poems to or orbiting female as an intellectual? She never give you a chance while being fucked by bad boy who never heard about Socrat, Kant or Shopenhauer, wasn't interested in any programming languages or physics. Intellectuals are pathetic copers. 'B-b-but I have read Kant and got friendzoned by my crush because she engaged in a raw sex with some thug. But after 15 years of studying I will probably have a chance to betabuxx her'.

I hate everyone in my school
Makes sense. Every time i take the bus from work and all the chadlites and stacys are taking up all the space i am filled with ropefuel and ragefuel

They all live their fun, sex filled lives while i rot

Last edited:
Imagine writing poems to or orbiting female as an intellectual? She never give you a chance while being fucked by bad boy who never heard about Socrat, Kant or Shopenhauer, wasn't interested in any programming languages or physics. Intellectuals are pathetic copers. 'B-b-but I have read Kant and got friendzoned by my crush because she engaged in a raw sex with some thug. But after 15 years of studying I will probably have a chance to betabuxx her'.
Exactly man. By the time you are well off enough to even approach her later in life she will be a roast beef and mayonaise sandwich

Brutal over

Extremely accurate. Especially this:

Sadly, it's much worse. My "oneitis", who was surrounded by a clique of devoted orbiters, would flirt with Chad at every opportunity. Observe:

Her:
View attachment 499365

Chad:
View attachment 499367

The Chad above considers himself "above" men who study philosophy and STEM because he joined the U.S Navy.

Note that a "certain orbiter"(Other than myself) was writing poems for her as she courted Chad.
Thats absolutely brutal. Its not fair for the incel male. There is no justice in this world.

Too real.

Giga ropefuel

Last edited:

I was extremely naive and "soy" when we first met. Somehow, I thought she wanted to share knowledge with me.

There are some normies who lost their virginity before 18 too.

Its the worst pill really. Kids a decade younger than me are having sex. The fact that Ive dead libido and won't be able to enjoy it like that ever again kills me further.
Chad:
3/10 psl on looksmax.org

And people will say you can't be incel at 16/17

When I realized all my classmates were fuking it was over, I didn’t even know till I got out of school.

When I was at the start of college my dad suggested that I should write a love letter to a girl on colored paper. And that they will then fall in love with you. I told him that wouldn't work. One time he bought colored paper for me and put it in my room. Boomer tactics are really cope and maybe even worked pre-tinder era.

Nobody can bully me. I'll burn them.