Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads have a number bigger that we think or +7 males are enough for foids

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
This is not bluepilled thinking. I can't imagine that hundreds of femoids fuck with one or five guys for city. I know that tinder do the work for a foid to travel to another city and fuck and then with another one. But there's plenty of tall dudes with normal faces that I seeing getting laid and having always good luck with women , so the 20-80 is truth , but foids have sex too with another portion of men that have their part of the cake too , it is not all about only chads-chad lites getting laid.

The rule is like this 7/10 can fuck easily 5/10 foids, 9/10 can easily fuck 7/10 foids, so basically chads and chadlites date 2 points down their looksmatch to get a easy fuck.

Imagine spending brain cells figuring out how much Chad gets laid.

The rule is like this 7/10 can fuck easily 5/10 foids, 9/10 can easily fuck 7/10 foids, so basically chads and chadlites date 2 points down their looksmatch to get a easy fuck.
Ok, this was the think that I missed. But srs I see tall guys or average height having a descent sexual life and foids rotating between some normal looks guys, maybe depends of the country Idk man.
Imagine spending brain cells figuring out how much Chad gets laid.
Another thing that comes to my mind is that not all the sex havers have sex ALL the days , you know , I think even the ppl obsessed with tinder and shit like that ,rest their smelly genitals at least one/two days at week Idk , better I don't thing in that anymore.

The rule is 80% of the women fcuk 20% of the men. That's 1 man to 4 women. Do you think each good looking guy can't keep 4 girls in rotation? I don't know which percentage of men in the population are Chads. But I have heard women and high tier normies and above talk about "hoes" which are basically girls they sleep with. The 6-7+ guys usually have a few choices of women to sleep with at a time. This leaves pretty much fat girls for sub 6's if we're just talking about casual sex here.

The rule is 80% of the women fcuk 20% of the men. That's 1 man to 4 women. Do you think each good looking guy can't keep 4 girls in rotation? I don't know which percentage of men in the population are Chads. But I have heard women and high tier normies and above talk about "hoes" which are basically girls they sleep with. The 6-7+ guys usually have a few choices of women to sleep with at a time. This leaves pretty much fat girls for sub 6's if we're just talking about casual sex here.
Damn that's pretty accurate.

Damn that's pretty accurate.

But when you're talking about long term commitment like marriage The good looking men can only pair with 1 woman so 3/4 girls are getting left out. This is when they have to go down to the relationship market value which is different from sex market value. A lot of girls having slept with men a few points up in their youth now have to go down a few points, which frustrates a hell of a lot of women.

Any woman can get a tall guy who is young.

That's just the base stat of men who fuck.

Then tall guys with good faces, then tall guys with model faces, etc.

Any woman can get a tall guy who is young.

That's just the base stat of men who fuck.

Then tall guys with good faces, then tall guys with model faces, etc.

I think the base is the face because I've seen good looking 5 ft 6 guys get laid.