Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR chads from MGTOW are going to disneyland

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
[Motivation] While you loser incels are LDARing, chads from MGTOW are going to disneyland alone
Jump to newWatch
82.jpg

qwep
Elementalist
JoinedAug 13, 2018Messages88

@NotQuiteChadLite

I saw this guy last night after he made a post about confessing to a foid he was MGTOW. That's humiliating

just go your own way bro :lul:

coping baldcel tbh
7C21D562 2595 4591 8FC2 A71F8F712560

Another soyboy.jpg to add to my collection

Do MGTOW really upvote this stuff???
That is disgusting...

Hes a proud MGTOW women wish they could have him but he rejects them for enlightenment

As I've said many times before, MGTOWs are the only group that even incels can shit on and deride.

Incels in denial.

"I am kind of what you call chad" :lul::lul:

Do MGTOW really upvote this stuff???
That is disgusting...

I think we've all noticed that a lot of MGTOW are really just coping incels and identifying with the label MGTOW rather than incel is part of that mental cope they have formed to keep them going.

Its gives them the illusion of choice and power when in actuallity MGTOW as a movement exists due to men's current lack of choice and power. Men aren't just "going their own way", they are "going their own way because X problem".

I mean good for him right? As long as he is happy?

Guy in question
btkuvevamsd21.jpg

I mean good for him right? As long as he is happy?

I'm sure he's happy, but don't delude yourself into thinking you are MGTOW. This applies to a vast majority of people on there. They associate themselves with females rather than, "go their own way." Look into his post history to see what I mean. Back when MGTOW wasn't very popular, the main idea was avoiding women altogether. Now they think they are GTOW just by not getting married.

I'm sure he's happy, but don't delude yourself into thinking you are MGTOW. This applies to a vast majority of people on there. They associate themselves with females rather than, "go their own way." Look into his post history to see what I mean. Back when MGTOW wasn't very popular, the main idea was avoiding women altogether. Now they think they are GTOW just by not getting married.
MGTOW or not, glad to see an ugly fuck smiling.

Unleash the Ritalin

Fucking priceless. It blows my mind how they always deliver it.
I don't know what I would do without those fags.