Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chads even have better BODY FAT DISTRIBUTION than we have

R

RageAgainstTDL

Overlord
★★★★★
My bioimpedance scale went as low as 14% today which is the lowest I've gotten. I was 15% on the same scale in my early 20s. The max I went up to was 18% a few years ago.

So overall, I've never really been fat.

But yet I've always got pointy mantits and a fat ass. I think I have a FEMALE's body fat distribution.

When I look at examples of male body fat online, I see cases like this:

DFcmxTXXYAAzSbu.jpg

"From 255 at 18.6% to 247 at 10.1% body fat"

So on the left he has MORE body fat than me, yet look at his chest. Zero manboobs. How the fuck is this even possible?

JFL. I'm gonna try to cut down to 10% body fat and hope they go away. I've never been able to get my body fat lower than this. I'm pushing harder. Biking 4 hours a week plus doing weights. But I am not optimistic.

Incel genetics run deep.

Last edited:
Yeah, genetic is a curse on this. I have the opposite problem, I can't get mass, wether muscles or fat, unless I gymcel like crazy or force myself to eat tons of stuffs.

My god there is no way we can compete with Chad....might just :kys:.

i'm lower-average weight for my age and height yet i have belly fat... :feelsrope::kys:

I have 17,5% BF and the guy in the left pic mogs me...wtf is this really 18% His body looks thousdand time better than mine :feelsbadman:

Absolutely THIS. I’ve been saying this for ages. Fatcel is volcel, sure, but when chad gains 20lbs he’s still a slayer because he doesn’t store it as manboobs or a double chin.

EVERYTHING IN THIS WORLD IS DNA.

I have 17,5% BF and the guy in the left pic mogs me...wtf is this really 18% His body looks thousdand time better than mine :feelsbadman:

Yeah well he has a massive frame. I wasn't really posting this to depress people.

I am starting to think that shitty muscle and body fat genetics can be largely overcome by doing twice the work a Chad does. I have always worked out 3-5 times a week lifting weights for 40-45 minutes like most people tell you. But this has never done much for me.

I'm getting more results now that I added 4-5 hours biking a week. Many body builder Chads will tell you NOT to do cardio like this because it just burns unnecessary calories. That's because they have perfect genes and don't need it.

I am hoping if I just exercise far more than ever before I can get my body fat down to 12% or so and have "nice definition".

Or maybe I'm just delusional as always.

Either way, at this point, I just think it's funny.

When I go higher in bodyfat literally all the fat goes to my face

I've never had man boobs, even when I was (kinda) fat. but I store all my weight in my belly region, is that bad?

I've never had man boobs, even when I was (kinda) fat. but I store all my weight in my belly region, is that bad?

No that's basically perfect and the way it ought to be for a man.

It's probably actually worse from a health perspective since abdominal fat is bad for your internal organs, but aesthetically, it is the ideal for a man.

Has nothing to do with fat distribution.

The guy in your pic was muscular in both the before and after which is why he looks good.

My bioimpedance scale went as low as 14% today which is the lowest I've gotten. I was 15% on the same scale in my early 20s. The max I went up to was 18% a few years ago.

But yet I've always got pointy mantits and a fat ass. I think I have a FEMALE's body fat distribution.

DFcmxTXXYAAzSbu.jpg

So on the left he has MORE body fat than me, yet look at his chest. Zero manboobs. How the fuck is this even possible?

JFL. I'm gonna try to cut down to 10% body fat and hope they go away. I've never been able to get my body fat lower than this. I'm pushing harder. Biking 4 hours a week plus doing weights. But I am not optimistic.

Incel genetics run deep.
Something seems a little off. He looks like Ben swolo

Has nothing to do with fat distribution.

The guy in your pic was muscular in both the before and after which is why he looks good.

Yes it has to do with body fat distribution. Obviously he was big first, but that's not what I'm talking about.

This guy has an incel face, but the ideal fat distribution:

day-1-30-60-90.jpg

Look at how even when he's a lard ass his pecs never really change.

That's what I wish I had. This is a masculine body fat distribution.

My abs look like between the 10% and 16% last two pics for him and I still have mild manboobs.

Yes it has to do with body fat distribution. Obviously he was big first, but that's not what I'm talking about.

day-1-30-60-90.jpg

My abs look like between the 10% and 16% last two pics for him and I still have mild manboobs.

That guy in the pic is still pretty built.

You just need to do more chest.

Body fat distribution is only legit for facial fat.

That guy in the pic is still pretty built.

You just need to do more chest.

Body fat distribution is only legit for facial fat.

What the fuck are you talking about? Are you retarded? Look how fucking fat he is on the left. I have never been that fat in my entire life. Yet he has zero breast fat.

I'm not complaining about lacking muscle.

I have like 20% bodyfat and pretty big moobs tbh.

Pretty sure chad hides his fat inside of muscle, so when he gets fat he just looks even more swole and gets that chunky beefcake look, whilst I have a potbelly and double chin despite the doctor telling me to stop losing weight because my BMI is so low.

Pretty sure chad hides his fat inside of muscle, so when he gets fat he just looks even more swole and gets that chunky beefcake look, whilst I have a potbelly and double chin despite the doctor telling me to stop losing weight because my BMI is so low.
f3b8b23580e11d066559bb0f7e33454d.jpg

It's over for anorexiacels. Eat a donut.

day-1-30-60-90.jpg

Holy shit, even after 90 days and 15% body fat less, his face is equally unattractive.

I don't think this is exclusive to Chads.

Nah, that guy was built to begin with. More muscle = fat not dropping everywhere, it spreads over the top of the muscle

Chad just doesnt lose.

DFcmxTXXYAAzSbu.jpg

Incel genetics run deep.

you're not really under 20% if you mantits, lol

get a dexa scan and you'll probably be like 30%

DFcmxTXXYAAzSbu.jpg

Incel genetics run deep.

that guy is also not 255 lbs, lol unless he's 7' tall
Holy shit, even after 90 days and 15% body fat less, his face is equally unattractive.

that guy is no where near 10%

lol these images are beyond retarded

Last edited:
you're not really under 20% if you mantits, lol

get a dexa scan and you'll probably be like 30%

that guy is also not 255 lbs, lol unless he's 7' tall

Well I can faintly trace my abs so I doubt I'm that high.

Well I can faintly trace my abs so I doubt I'm that high.

yeah you are

men are delusional about their bodyfat as they are their own height or looks

this is what a REAL 15% looks like

I0HqTFW.jpg

confirmed via dexa scan, most accurate method

yeah you are

men are delusional about their bodyfat as they are their own height or looks

this is what a REAL 15% looks like

I0HqTFW.jpg

confirmed via dexa scan, most accurate method

Yeah I actually know bioimpedance has a wide variance. That's why I just use it for tracking trends. I did caliper measurements once before and got much higher.

But my point stands. Look at that cuckface guy I posted. I'm close to his final picture. I've never been as fat as his worse. And in none of those pictures does he have manboobs.

DFcmxTXXYAAzSbu.jpg

Incel genetics run deep.
Probably harder for Indians since you guys tend to be skinny fat. Biking is good, maybe try jump roping and burpees for a more intense cardio regiment. I also bike 10 hours a week and focus on training one muscle group a day. I've gotten quite good results

Probably harder for Indians since you guys tend to be skinny fat. Biking is good, maybe try jump roping and burpees for a more intense cardio regiment. I also bike 10 hours a week and focus on training one muscle group a day. I've gotten quite good results

he could have just said he was indian, lol. i assumed he was white.

yeah, middle eastern and southeast asian types have awful body composition. they're almost always skinny fat.

Chad eats PIZZAS