Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads don't need fashion

Chad can be naked covered in dog shit standing in the town square and he'd be licked clean before diner is cold.

That model is a faggot.

Chad can be naked covered in dog shit standing in the town square and he'd be licked clean before diner is cold.
Chads is everything.

Well, to a point.

MOst chads dress well, as they have a 9, and a job that they want to ascend in.

Cause it's not about the clothes its about the model. That's like saying would a hot girl be less hot cause she dressed up like a retard lol

Jordan barret looking like a final fantasy character nigga

To be honest if you are a incel there is no reason to have any fashion sense at all of course I dress very conservatively I don't wear t-shirts with any thing on them with the exception of a polo and the little embryan on it I mostly dress in Black clothing and sometimes throw on a flannel and a beanie or bandana and I like steel-toed boots and business leather shoes my pants are always black whether it's black jeans or black cargo pants sometimes I will wear a non black shirt but it's usually gray, blue, green or white I don't like to wear anything that would give me any kind of attention I like to blend in even though I look like a weirdo and I'm very short but I still don't like to be noticed by anybody

Fashion as a subhuman tier looking guy is a huge cope tbh. It makes you look like a flashy clown. When i used to be a fat ugly subhuman 3 years ago i thought i would ascend with fashionmaxxing, but i looked like a total faggot instead.

True but good fashion can make you stand out more

Cause it's not about the clothes its about the model. That's like saying would a hot girl be less hot cause she dressed up like a retard lol

redpiller: nah all Chads go around peacocking all the time :soy: