Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads don’t have sex with underage foids and when they do, they don’t get away with it

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
You guys Have NO evidence that chads are banging jb foids or that they get away with it. I have seen NO evidence. You guys just think it’s true because of how chads look, but chads don’t bang underage foids. You really think some 21 year old chads was having sex with a 14 year old and she actually was happy about it 10 years later? Sure, rockstars used to get away with it but that was the 70s. Nowadays rockstars could never get away with it. And they’re rich, so that helped.

I searched arrested for statutory rape and some of the guys were arguably chads.

50D7CA64 8101 47FC 9DC9 7AC009E6982A
52B6CB89 E66B 47EB B6A6 93FB5D6EDA00
1433C39F AD34 4EB0 A6A4 160AF4E7097E
85D1B2B8 3EB0 4A3F AC61 01A90748771F
96CE1EBA 4994 41D2 8CA3 CBEE008D2B56

99% of chads don’t get arrested because foids are happy after they bang them and they want more.

These are 1% that got arrested

Those are not Chads

keep dreaming

99% of chads don’t get arrested because foids are happy after they bang them and they want more.

False. Most foids eventually claim to be “traumatized” even if they fucked a chad. Look at that one foid who made a vid complaint about how Austin jones took advantage of her

there is NO evidence that women will never be eventually upset about dating a chad
Those are not Chads
Yes they are. They look like many of the guys I saw at hs getting girls. If these guys got away with it, you’d admit they’re chads

fuck man imagine that

of course they get reported by jealous normies that see them, but the jb foid never complains.

of course they get reported by jealous normies that see them, but the jb foid never complains.
The foid eventually does complain. Go on twitter and see all these foids whine about how they were “manipulated” as underage girls. I’m pretty sure it was a chad they dated. Why’d they date a normie if they were a stacy back then
they're chad so by definition people bends to their will
Not proof. Being a chad doesn’t mean you can get away with everything

You guys Have NO evidence that chads are banging jb foids or that they get away with it. I have seen NO evidence. You guys just think it’s true because of how chads look, but chads don’t bang underage foids. You really think some 21 year old chads was having sex with a 14 year old and she actually was happy about it 10 years later? Sure, rockstars used to get away with it but that was the 70s. Nowadays rockstars could never get away with it. And they’re rich, so that helped.

I searched arrested for statutory rape and some of the guys were arguably chads.

View attachment 211559View attachment 211560View attachment 211561View attachment 211562View attachment 211563
Those are all literal 5/10 normgroids.

There's a reason why they are there, while chad discreetly gets his balls drained in the back of his 99 honda

Those are all literal 5/10 normgroids.

There's a reason why they are there, while chad discreetly gets his balls drained in the back of his 99 honda
Wtf these guys are 5/10. They’re chads. You only consider them normies because they’re arrested

I think to say that they dont as an overall statement is kinda foolish.

Obviously there are probably Chad's out there in the world who have, and gotten away with it.

I'm inclined to believe an underage foid would not reveal Chad's secret and he'd probably go unnoticed. Probably the reason why there arent many documented cases.

However I dont have proof they do. Just like no one has proof every chad doesnt.

20200228 134426

Wtf these guys are 5/10. They’re chads. You only consider them normies because they’re arrested
No, i consider them normies because they dont have harmony and prettyboy maxxed with JBs.

These guys are getting cucked by real chads for foids in their age bracket.

They mog the average guy to death and beyond.
Thats because the overall average of males really are fucking ugly. That's why most of them betabuxx 3/10 landwhales.

Chads have no need to fuck underaged girls, they've done that enough in their teens.

Maybe in the US.Outside of America where the AOC Is lower, it is not uncommon.One of my foid classmate lost her virginity at 16 to a near 30yo Chad.Pf course family was little bit angry but they accepted it eventually

Maybe in the US.Outside of America where the AOC Is lower, it is not uncommon.One of my foid classmate lost her virginity at 16 to a near 30yo Chad.Pf course family was little bit angry but they accepted it eventually
Italy prolly isn’t that different.

Oh please they attract jb foids I’m sure they bang a stacy
Keep Coping

They mog 15 yr old boys while stacy is busy gargling chads cock

If they could bang stacy, they wouldn't of targeted JBs

Keep Coping

They mog 15 yr old boys while stacy is busy gargling chads cock

If they could bang stacy, they wouldn't of targeted JBs
So if a chad can bang stacies therefore they don’t target jb, but then you claim chads do target jb? What? These guys are chads I’m sorry but they are. If they asked out a girl plenty would say “yes”

The only Chads in there are the first two. The others are either high tier normies or Chadlites. Literal, full on 8/10 Chads can get away with screwing underage girls 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of the time.

So if a chad can bang stacies therefore they don’t target jb, but then you claim chads do target jb? What? These guys are chads I’m sorry but they are. If they asked out a girl plenty would say “yes”
Are you fucking retarded? They can get JBs, doesnt mean they go after them.

Tim Tebow fucking skull mogs all of them while having a better prettyboy game on a man's frame.

You're fucking delusional.

The only Chads in there are the first two. The others are either high tier normies or Chadlites. Literal, full on 8/10 Chads can get away with screwing underage girls 99.9999999999999999999999999999% of the time.
Nope

Just this one

1433C39F AD34 4EB0 A6A4 160AF4E7097E

He's a 7/10 at worst and the only one with potential to be 8/10 if he fixed his upper eyelid exposure.

The foid eventually does complain. Go on twitter and see all these foids whine about how they were “manipulated” as underage girls. I’m pretty sure it was a chad they dated. Why’d they date a normie if they were a stacy back then
makes sense because foids only date chads

Nope

Just this one

View attachment 211577

He's a 7/10 at worst and the only one with potential to be 8/10 if he fixed his upper eyelid exposure.
Cmon he mogs some chick magnets from my hs
Tbh they are not even chads like 6/10 maxed
High tier normie
No a 6/10 is uglier
Trust me. No evidence they get away with it. Nobody supports good looking guys over sex with minors

Cmon he mogs some chick magnets from my hs

No a 6/10 is uglier
Remember when I told you that you're dog shit at rating?

Here you are painfully displaying that fact.

Are you fucking retarded? They can get JBs, doesnt mean they go after them.

Tim Tebow fucking skull mogs all of them while having a better prettyboy game on a man's frame.

You're fucking delusional.
These guys ARE chads. Ffs if they asked out a woman right now she’d say yes. You think these guys couldn’t attract a stacy let alone a Becky? They mog many chick magnets from my hs

This.

OP is GIGACOPING.

OP is on the record not believing in Sub-8 Law.

OP has lost all credibility.

Remember when I told you that you're dog shit at rating?

Here you are painfully displaying that fact.
You guy suck worse at rating. You rate them as normies? THIS IS A NORMIE

This.

OP is GIGACOPING.

OP is on the record as not believing in Sub-8 Law.

OP has lost all credibility.
I see normies with a Becky gf all the time.

there is NO proof that chads get away with banging minors

2nd, 4th, and 5th ones look nothing chad.

I look similar to the last guy LIFEFUEL :feelsgah:

Even if that were true, they still get to fuck them when they're their age.

It happens a lot in secondary school, teenage foids date older chads. They boot for them and get them drugs, alcohol, drive them around, get them into parties... granted this was 4 years ago but I doubt the situation has changed.

It's hard to prove because obviously no one is going to do a study on this very specific topic that won't benefit the scientific community.

Even the chads who didn't fuck jb's when they were older still got to fuck them when they were younger.

It happens a lot in secondary school, teenage foids date older chads. They boot for them and get them drugs, alcohol, drive them around, get them into parties... granted this was 4 years ago but I doubt the situation has changed.

It's hard to prove because obviously no one is going to do a study on this very specific topic that won't benefit the scientific community.
Most jb foids eventually claim to be traumatized