Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Chads don't have a problem with studying

negativecel

negativecel

Officer
★★
I would like to add to this thread - https://incels.is/threads/they-want-to-kick-me-out-of-uni.361166/#post-8264663

I've seen the academic performance of all the people in my study group, and I've noticed that the Chads and the Foids have the best academic performance, but specifically in this thread I want to talk about the former. I wonder why they have the best grades? Isn't it because they all have a girlfriend and have the life force to learn all the crap they teach us? I can't imagine what it's like to have a girlfriend (and in their case it's a stacy), to feel loved and desired, to have consensual sex (and not faking prostitutes and jerking off in a lonely apartment). Of course, besides this they have popular pages on social networks, under the comments of which I see declarations of love from beautiful girls. All of this depresses me greatly. Yet another proof of how sexual success can have a huge impact on the quality of life. This is why all incels and normies are doomed to eternal suffering and will never be winners.

When you get positive feedback and a partner it makes working and studying much easier. Incels are depressed- what is even the point of trying for us?

I've seen the academic performance of all the people in my study group, and I've noticed that the Chads and the Foids have the best academic performance,

Chads have more exemptions than us.

Of course, besides this they have popular pages on social networks, under the comments of which I see declarations of love from beautiful girls

Yes. Chad is always worshiped and praised by holes.

"Hating another man for his skin complexion, but I'm focused in another direction...":

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 14 17 12 00

screenshot-from-2021-12-17-11-42-10-png.549311

Interesting thread. Justus Grossbier has a below-average PIQ and is dyscalculic.

Observe(Negroid PIQ + Mental Illness):

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 19 19 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 19 14 00

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 18 54 40

Screenshot from 2021 12 23 00 21 17

When you get positive feedback and a partner it makes working and studying much easier. Incels are depressed- what is even the point of trying for us?

Exactly.

It is like we are forced to compete with a massive weight tying us down. Before all this puberty and Incel nonsense I was outcompeting my peers in my schoolwork and was motivated. I managed to carry myself through high school, college, and university but my motivation just kept falling overtime. Now I want nothing to do with the system that I have come to understand only sees me as a tool and is not obligated to give me anything in return for my efforts.

It's morphed my mentality completely from when I was a child/teen. Now I want to work in private instead of public, and I don't consider much else besides the compensation I receive for my time worked. Contributing to a society that is going to fall apart anyway is a waste of time.

Last edited: