Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Chads don’t even have to try

loveofrice

loveofrice

King of Gymcels, Enemy of Noodlewhores
★★★
Fuck all those blue pilled normies who say shit like, “no one is born incel. you aren’t trying, you should approach a girl and be nice.”

Like stfu, chads don’t even have to try. sluts come to them spontaneously and organically.

if a foid is into you, you will know. On the contrary, you will know when the foid is repulsed by you and you are an incel, and I know I am.

it’s all over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sincerely,

K

Last edited:
Yes. When Shannon Rose flirted with Chad, it was out of genuine desire. When she sat near Chad, it was also out of genuine desire.

When I was required to initiate contact by a psychologist, it was forced and the result of a lack of desire. Quite simple.

That's legit true. In 2009 I went to a bar/club with a friend and his female friend. She straight up hit on a Chad who was all emotional about his oneitis girlfriend. Picture this -- her (my friend's friend) touching him, resting her hand on his shoulter etc, and his mood is all "bitch I've got someone else."

She straight up hit on a Chad who was all emotional about his oneitis girlfriend.
God, these fucking sluts. They prolly wear some revealing bullshit to get chads attention but when we glance at them they cry sexual harassment.

Of course they don't.

College fraternity chads are entitled to all the 10/10 prime pussy on the campus.
Angry

I wish I could get a girlfriend. Even an ugly girlfriend, I would be very happy with as long as she ain't fat, ain't cheating, and ain't a whore. Too bad I'll never find anyone, though, regardless. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsrope:

God, these fucking sluts. They prolly wear some revealing bullshit to get chads attention but when we glance at them they cry sexual harassment.
It’s sexual harassment and inability to control horomones if it’s a ugly manlet they perceive as subhuman that’s glaring. If it’s chad, well he’s just being flirtatious no biggie

Fuck all those blue pilled normies who say shit like, “no one is born incel. you aren’t trying, you should approach a girl and be nice.”

Like stfu, chads don’t even have to try. sluts come to them spontaneously and organically.

if a foid is into you, you will know. On the contrary, you will know when the foid is repulsed by you and you are an incel, and I know I am.

it’s all over:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Sincerely,

K
maybe it's not always over, there's a foid in the entire world who probably would want to fuck you.
but ...How could both of you know how to find each other eventually.
Fuck this world especially with how distant it is.

Women are going to lose their rights wether they like it or not.

normies dont need to try either, if you need to try its over