Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chad's dirty fingernails infected her roast beef vag and sent her to the hospital

My whole life is pain

She doesn't care. All that matters is she got some dick from Chad. "I didn't even plan hooking up with him" lmao.

Foids need to learn to suck it up, grow up, and accept responsibility for their decisions. It's so heavily ironic that soys and normans will tell us to shower and view us as unclean filth, and yet, this bitch got involved with some fucking attractive dude who was unclean and she gets an infection. Well, does she take any responsibility for her choice in men? No. Instead, men (and by men, I mean us sub-Chad men who didn't even do anything to her in the first goddamn place) take the blame for her poor choices.

Could've chosen a clean incel over dirty Chad with an attractive face, and she wouldn't have gone through that. Bet the bitch never considered that alternative, which only means she deserves what she gets. :feelsjuice:

fuckin whore, that’s what you roasties get for only chasing chads

* tattoos *
* LA *
* didn't even plan on hooking up * :foidSoy:

god i am glad i don't have to smell her roast slaps

Is anyone else disturbed/dissapointed by how normal and boring women think sex is, even relatively blatant acts like jackhammering with hands? She talks about it as if she had accidentally overcooked noodles.

If you check her page it's filled with tons of videos of her being a whore...surprise...surprise...

Is anyone else disturbed/dissapointed by how normal and boring women think sex is, even relatively blatant acts like jackhammering with hands? She talks about it as if she had accidentally overcooked noodles.
true

smilefullofdeath-jpg.576469

Disgusting skank. Hooking up with some random guy and fucking him.

Foids need to learn to suck it up, grow up, and accept responsibility for their decisions. It's so heavily ironic that soys and normans will tell us to shower and view us as unclean filth, and yet, this bitch got involved with some fucking attractive dude who was unclean and she gets an infection. Well, does she take any responsibility for her choice in men? No. Instead, men (and by men, I mean us sub-Chad men who didn't even do anything to her in the first goddamn place) take the blame for her poor choices.

Could've chosen a clean incel over dirty Chad with an attractive face, and she wouldn't have gone through that. Bet the bitch never considered that alternative, which only means she deserves what she gets. :feelsjuice:
Ragefuel :lasereyes:

you get what you fucking deserve

She's attractive as fuck, fuck. I won't get to fuck her even if i clean my fingernails. Over.

No sympathy. She’s degenerate.

Fucking whore i hope she dies

Her voice makes me angry, like, shut the fuck up, whore.